#13 Buffalo vs #4 Arizona 3/15 9:40pm CBS

44 minutes ago, Gordio said:

They have underachieve a bit this year but with that being said they should of been no higher than a 3 seed.  Remember they loss three games right at the beginning & started out I think 4 or 5 losses early on before the kids even went on holiday break.  Since the new year they have been a much better team.  I could actually see them winning it all.

I couldn't get a read on the PAC 12 this year, I was hoping the talent on paper was going to show up, but it never did, it looked like 8 good teams were evenly matched with nothing outstanding, only one team was considered a lock heading into the last weekend...

I watch as many PAC 12 games as I can, it has been a great conference for most of the last decade and Bill Walton makes it more entertainingl.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I couldn't get a read on the PAC 12 this year, I was hoping the talent on paper was going to show up, but it never did, it looked like 8 good teams were evenly matched with nothing outstanding, only one team was considered a lock heading into the last weekend...

I watch as many PAC 12 games as I can, it has been a great conference for most of the last decade and Bill Walton makes it more entertainingl.

Bill Walton certainly does make it more entertaining.  I am not sure if he really is senile or he is just putting on an act but he says outlandish things & thinks the PAC12 is the top conference in the country.  The guy who does the play by play along side Walton Dave Pasch must of slept with one of the top exec's wives at ESPN for them to stick him along side with Walton every year. 

46 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bill Walton certainly does make it more entertaining.  I am not sure if he really is senile or he is just putting on an act but he says outlandish things & thinks the PAC12 is the top conference in the country.  The guy who does the play by play along side Walton Dave Pasch must of slept with one of the top exec's wives at ESPN for them to stick him along side with Walton every year. 

Dave tries to play it straight but sometimes cracks up laughing for a minute on air

the Pac12 was great until this season, it didn't live up to the hype....

Bill has been like this since 1971 or so

3 hours ago, Gordio said:

Bad bad draw for UB.  Arizona has the Ayton, who is going to be the number 1 pick in the draft this summer & they are hot at the right time.  They are underseeded, but I knew they would be with this FBI probe going on.  Besides Duke they have the most talented NBA roster in the draft.  Keep in mind that doesn't always add up to success come March but......UB is going to have to play out of their minds & shoot lights out(which they are capable of doing) to have a chance in this one.  I actually like Bona's draw better, even with the play in game.

I think Seth Davis already said he expects the winner of Bona/UCLA to beat Florida.

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

you know, I only bet underdog moneylines on football as the odds dictate that, but don't bet basketball so have no idea if only betting on the win makes sense. Gives me something to do today!

no freaking way. A train ride to Boise has to be 48 hrs at minimum

just so ya know, no restrictions on the amount of under 3 oz bottles you can bring through security..airplanes the only place i drink Jack and Cokes!

Yes sir..I looked up flights,they are anywhere between 9-12 hours with one or two connections.Bad reporting for sure...it seemed like a plug for Santoras since she was reporting from there... "Why not just watch the game here instead of............"

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes sir..I looked up flights,they are anywhere between 9-12 hours with one or two connections.Bad reporting for sure...it seemed like a plug for Santoras since she was reporting from there... "Why not just watch the game here instead of............"

TRains ain't fast, but they can be a fun, relaxing ride. 

Side story, was in plane the other day going cross country from DC to LA. Sat next to a young guy of 23, we started talking and he asked if he could pick my brain on some topics. I assured him I was a full blown idiot, but he had grown up without a father or mentor and just had some questions. Long story short, this was the dudes 2nd time on a plane, he took the bus from Va Beach to LA when he moved out there..took 3 days! Now that's a long bus ride!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

#MACtionVerified account @MACSports
FollowFollow @MACSports
More

“The toughest team, with the toughest players — both mentally & physically — is going to win. You gotta earn it.” -- @Nate_Oats For @UBMensHoops, tonight is the chance of a lifetime. #UBhornsUp #MACtion ??

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

9:40pm on CBS. Sucks that Bona/Florida is on at 10pm on TRUtv.

Plan on both starting at least 20 minutes late, and plan on me watching at least the 2nd halves when I wake up sometime around 4:30 AM

Gentlemen..I hate to be a negative nellie but I have a bad feeling about tonight..not to mention I think Kellogg picked AZ  to be in the Final 4. We will need our A game from the outside...and have solid defensive play to get this done.P..S.-The 10 pm-ish top off is for the birds!

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Gentlemen..I hate to be a negative nellie but I have a bad feeling about tonight..not to mention I think Kellogg picked AZ  to be in the Final 4. We will need our A game from the outside...and have solid defensive play to get this done.P..S.-The 10 pm-ish top off is for the birds!

I have no illusions. The Bulls probably have little chance. But the thing they have going for them is anyone can score and shoot the three. My hope is AZ is looking past them.

• Like (+1) 1