#13 Buffalo vs #4 Arizona 3/15 9:40pm CBS

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Check out the ESPN.com convo:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/conversation?gameId=401025818

Dude does his homework & calls the BFLo upset a day early... The naysayers are eating crow...

:lol:

That dude got lucky. I didn't see Perkins vs Ayton very much. But whatever, I'm learning it's a buffalo thing to not actually see what you saw, just see what you want.

Now Harris took it to Ayton. He isoed him a couple times and pulled up in his face. He drove and Ayton was the help and still made the adjustments to hit the lay up. He was very impressive.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On 3/12/2018 at 10:41 AM, Gordio said:

They have underachieve a bit this year but with that being said they should of been no higher than a 3 seed.  Remember they loss three games right at the beginning & started out I think 4 or 5 losses early on before the kids even went on holiday break.  Since the new year they have been a much better team.  I could actually see them winning it all.

✍️

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That dude got lucky. I didn't see Perkins vs Ayton very much. But whatever, I'm learning it's a buffalo thing to not actually see what you saw, just see what you want.

Now Harris took it to Ayton. He isoed him a couple times and pulled up in his face. He drove and Ayton was the help and still made the adjustments to hit the lay up. He was very impressive.

Perkins took it to Ayton a few times ??‍♂️.

3 balls and took him to the paint. 

Sean Miller is the worst coach of all time.   

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He posted that a day BEFORE the game.  You do know that? Sure he was off with Perkins.  Just switch him with Harris.  Somebody on the Bulls was going to take it to AZ and that guy posting on ESPN.com sure had a confident finger on that pulse. :D

So... "un-BFLo-esque."  Not sure where you are going w/the BFLo thing, but we are always waiting for the other shoe to drop.  It sure did drop, right on AZ's head, like clockwork just as Dude predicted a day earlier!

Glad things changed a bit.

(UB Class of '90 here)

great gutsy effort

Bulls didn't give a !@#$ about Zona!

I watched 19 of their games and wonder what on earth Sean Miller thought he was doing with them, I guess you need a killer PG to run it in the big games.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Boom Boom, Out go the lights!!!!!!!!!!

You buying beers at the opener!!!!!!!!

I wish I actually gambled. I only bet when I have 100% assurance I will win.

2001 Patriots

2007 Giants

2018 Buffalo Bulls