#13 Buffalo vs #4 Arizona 3/15 9:40pm CBS

9:40 Thursday night tip off, going to be a late on....

a little bit about Arizona from yahoo sports...

Arizona - Assistant coach Emanuel “Book” Richardson was arrested last fall and fired in January as part of the federal probe. Richardson and another assistant, Joe Pasternack, were linked with arrested former ASM Sports agency associate Christian Dawkins via Dawkins’ emails. Head coach Sean Miller sat out one game after an ESPN report about him allegedly discussing payments to a player on a wiretap; then Miller returned, rebuked the story and made a veiled threat to sue ESPN. Oh, and star wing player Allonzo Trier missed two games after a second positive steroid test, then had his eligibility restored on appeal. If ever there were to be a champion for these troubled times, the Pac-12 champion Wildcats are it.

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

Bet the win. And only the win.

*these opinions are not to be used for actual betting*

Hope Ayton doesn’t play like the David Robinson/ Shaq clone he has been for most games.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Ch2 news at ten said you can get travel to Boise by train in less time than you can by air. That seems odd...

Air plus the hours of delay can be eternal

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Air plus the hours of delay can be eternal

It sure sounds that way..not sure what is worse..sitting in airport lounges  drinking 9 dollar bottles of beer and eating a 18 dollar club sandwich or sitting next to a smelly person on a very long train ride.If I was going..I would do a roadie in my SUV.

11 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Bet the win. And only the win.

*these opinions are not to be used for actual betting*

you know, I only bet underdog moneylines on football as the odds dictate that, but don't bet basketball so have no idea if only betting on the win makes sense. Gives me something to do today!

10 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Ch2 news at ten said you can get travel to Boise by train in less time than you can by air. That seems odd...

no freaking way. A train ride to Boise has to be 48 hrs at minimum

10 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

It sure sounds that way..not sure what is worse..sitting in airport lounges  drinking 9 dollar bottles of beer and eating a 18 dollar club sandwich or sitting next to a smelly person on a very long train ride.If I was going..I would do a roadie in my SUV.

just so ya know, no restrictions on the amount of under 3 oz bottles you can bring through security..airplanes the only place i drink Jack and Cokes!

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

just so ya know, no restrictions on the amount of under 3 oz bottles you can bring through security..airplanes the only place i drink Jack and Cokes!

There are in fact no regulations as to the amount of under 3oz bottles you bring on a plane, it is a federal offense to drink said booze on the plane though.  But I have never had an issue, just don't make it obvious...

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Put it that way, I'm not going...

Bad bad draw for UB.  Arizona has the Ayton, who is going to be the number 1 pick in the draft this summer & they are hot at the right time.  They are underseeded, but I knew they would be with this FBI probe going on.  Besides Duke they have the most talented NBA roster in the draft.  Keep in mind that doesn't always add up to success come March but......UB is going to have to play out of their minds & shoot lights out(which they are capable of doing) to have a chance in this one.  I actually like Bona's draw better, even with the play in game.

8 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bad bad draw for UB.  Arizona has the Ayton, who is going to be the number 1 pick in the draft this summer & they are hot at the right time.  They are underseeded, but I knew they would be with this FBI probe going on.  Besides Duke they have the most talented NBA roster in the draft.  Keep in mind that doesn't always add up to success come March but......UB is going to have to play out of their minds & shoot lights out(which they are capable of doing) to have a chance in this one.  I actually like Bona's draw better, even with the play in game.

but Zona has trouble getting its potential going, unless you less Ayton tear the rim off the backboard 6 times in the first half.

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

but Zona has trouble getting its potential going, unless you less Ayton tear the rim off the backboard 6 times in the first half.

They have underachieve a bit this year but with that being said they should of been no higher than a 3 seed.  Remember they loss three games right at the beginning & started out I think 4 or 5 losses early on before the kids even went on holiday break.  Since the new year they have been a much better team.  I could actually see them winning it all.