Sal C’s “Dear Browns fans....” about Tyrod Taylor

I think most of the Tyrod fighting was rooted in  people wanting to defend their predictions that Tyrod would turn the corner. So when he didn't play up to them they had to turn to explanations why they were still right. And I think Tyrod saying it was because he is black didn't help.

Oh well we are on a new chapter and I wish the Browns good luck!

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ALF said:

I'm sure Taylor is their bridge and will take a QB at 1 or 4. I just want the deal to go thru as is.

I don't know the facts. How could it go wrong? Is it very likely the Browns will back out?

I don't know what the rules are.

Beane would never be so stupid as to announce something that wasn't a sure thing, would he? I mean how awkward would that be, to have Tyrod come back?

That was awesome!!! and has been this TBD for past few years

but as a bridge QB TT will be great for the Browns and they will be in the 6-10 range for W/Ls and all this while they wait on the QB they draft.

Go Bills!

ps IMO it will be fun to watch TT play on another team!

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

I'm sure Taylor is their bridge and will take a QB at 1 or 4. I just want the deal to go thru as is.

Agreed. As long as Taylor is the bridge qb, I just can’t imagine there will be too much bickering. He’s an upgrade from what they had.  The trade could work out well for everyone. 

45 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I don't know the facts. How could it go wrong? Is it very likely the Browns will back out?

I don't know what the rules are.

Beane would never be so stupid as to announce something that wasn't a sure thing, would he? I mean how awkward would that be, to have Tyrod come back?

About as awkward as benching TT for the start of a game, and having to start him in the second half of a game becuse the guy you picked to start instead of him threw 5 picks.....yeh, the Bills know how to screw one up once in a while...could happen again, and soon.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

About as awkward as benching TT for the start of a game, and having to start him in the second half of a game becuse the guy you picked to start instead of him threw 5 picks.....yeh, the Bills know how to screw one up once in a while...could happen again, and soon.

You might want to let go of that. We are talking about the present and future.

That is such a well written letter. Bravo. So accurate, so right and so wrong at the same time is Taylor.

I do wish the best for Tyrod Taylor.. I think he will have a very long career as a very good backup that will win you 50% of the games like backups do.