Bradford out of football due to injuries 

The Eagles keep Foles

Cousins to the Vikings

Jets overpay for Keenum

Arizona signs Teddy Bridgewater

Bradford to Denver

McCarron to the Dolphins

Bills sign Mike Glennon

With the first overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

With the second pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select QB, Sam Darnold, from Southern California

The Indianapolis Colts trade the third overall pick to the Cleveland Browns for the fourth overall pick and the last pick in the second round, #64)

With the third pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select QB from UCLA, Josh Rosen

With the fifth pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

Phones start ringing off the hook as Buffalo and Arizona both try to move into the top 10.  In the end, Arizona makes the sweeter deal to move up and select Josh Allen

With the seventeenth pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Lamar Jackson, QB Louisville

With the twenty seventh pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Oklahoma St QB Mason Rudolph

With the eleventh pick in the second round, #43 overall, the New England Patriots select Luke Falk, QB Washington St

Bills ................... Foles, White (3rd round)

Broncos ............ Darnold #5

Vikings .............. Cousins, Bridgewater

Cardinals .......... McCarron

Dolphins ........... Keenum

Jets .................. Mayfield #6, McCown

Browns ............ Allen #4

Giants .............. Rosen #2

Saints .............. Jackson

Eagles ............. Bradford

Bengals ........... Rudolph (2nd round)

8 hours ago, OJABBA said:

What about the Giants?

The Giants are said to be going with Eli.  I think they are going to pass on a first round QB.  It wouldn't be surprising if they picked up a developmental guy later, but that takes them out of this exercise.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

The Eagles keep Foles

Cousins to the Vikings

Jets overpay for Keenum

Bradford to Denver

McCarron to the Dolphins

Bills sign Mike Glennon

With the first overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

With the second pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select QB, Sam Darnold, from Southern California

The Indianapolis Colts trade the third overall pick to the Cleveland Browns for the fourth overall pick and the last pick in the second round, #64)

With the third pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select QB from UCLA, Josh Rosen

With the fifth pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

Phones start ringing off the hook as Buffalo and Arizona both try to move into the top 10.  In the end, Arizona makes the sweeter deal to move up and select Josh Allen

With the seventeenth pick, the Los Angeles Chargers select Lamar Jackson, QB Louisville

With the twenty seventh pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Oklahoma St QB Mason Rudolph

With the eleventh pick in the second round, #43 overall, the New England Patriots select Luke Falk, QB Washington St

You better get me Mike White in that scenario. 

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Bills ................... Foles, White (3rd round)

Broncos ............ Darnold #5

Vikings .............. Cousins, Bridgewater

Cardinals .......... McCarron

Dolphins ........... Keenum

Jets .................. Mayfield #6, McCown

Browns ............ Allen #4

Giants .............. Rosen #2

Saints .............. Jackson

Eagles ............. Bradford

Bengals ........... Rudolph (2nd round)

Foles and Mike White would be solid.  

There was a thread about this a while back (before the Alex Smith trade and before AJ McCarron won his appeal) and these were my predictions then.

It seems like my Cousins prediction is going to be wrong; I thought Minnesota made the most sense for him but it didn't sound like they were going to pursue him at the time so I put him in Denver instead.

I'd guess McCarron ends up in Buffalo when it's all said and done. I still think the rest of my predictions are pretty much in play though.

IMG_1349.JPG

9 hours ago, /dev/null said:

The Eagles keep Foles

Cousins to the Vikings

Jets overpay for Keenum

Bradford to Denver

McCarron to the Dolphins

Bills sign Mike Glennon

Oh god, if we go into next season with Mike Glennon & Nate Peterman, with all this draft capital.... there's going to be riots, lol.

18 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

What about the Vikings? You didn't list their match...

Oh yeah, oops. Assuming the Cousins rumors don't pan out (I don't think they will but obviously could be wrong), I think they go with Bridgewater + mid-round QB + McCarron or Glennon. 

Browns --> Darnold

Bills -- > Rosen + McCown

Broncos --> Keenum + Allen

Jets ---> Cousins 

Dolphins ---> Mayfield

Cardinals --> Jackson + Bradford

5 hours ago, DCOrange said:

There was a thread about this a while back (before the Alex Smith trade and before AJ McCarron won his appeal) and these were my predictions then.

It seems like my Cousins prediction is going to be wrong; I thought Minnesota made the most sense for him but it didn't sound like they were going to pursue him at the time so I put him in Denver instead.

I'd guess McCarron ends up in Buffalo when it's all said and done. I still think the rest of my predictions are pretty much in play though.

IMG_1349.JPG

Nice job predicting Tyrod to the Browns!

18 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Neediest Teams

Bills

Broncos

Vikings

Cardinals

Dolphins

Jets

Browns

Best Available QBs

Sam Darnold

Josh Rosen

Josh Allen

Baker Mayfield

Lamar Jackson

Kirk Cousins

Nick Foles

Case Keenum

Sam Bradford

AJ McCarron/Josh McCown/Mike Glennon

Match 'Em

Browns --> Darnold

Bills -- > Rosen + McCown

Broncos --> Keenum + Allen

Jets ---> Cousins 

Dolphins ---> Mayfield

Cardinals --> Jackson + Bradford

Is there like a lottery to win here? I need at least the possibility of winning a grand to put in this much effort responding to a post.

1 minute ago, simool said:

Is there like a lottery to win here? I need at least the possibility of winning a grand to put in this much effort responding to a post.

Same prize as all sports fandom — Bragging rights. 

It ain't that much effort! Just a match game. 

Edited by LA Grant

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

The Eagles keep Foles

Cousins to the Vikings

Jets overpay for Keenum

Bradford to Denver

McCarron to the Dolphins

Bills sign Mike Glennon

Yep, the Bills would probably face an outcome like that.

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

The Eagles keep Foles

Cousins to the Vikings

Jets overpay for Keenum

Bradford to Denver

McCarron to the Dolphins

Bills sign Mike Glennon

You're a terrible human being.