Why Is No One Talking About Jay Cutler?

1 hour ago, Bornafan66 said:

He does show a pretty decent resume, but I doubt the current regime would tolerate the attitude problems. Personally, I can't stand the "me first" attitude. I don't care how good a player is. They just aren't going to get the team behind them. Those teams associated with those stats were mediocre at best. 

I agree about the bad attitude, but I don't see his resume as impressive at all. And yeah, he hasn't always had a great supporting cast, but the 2016 Dolphins went 10-6 and made the playoffs, where virtually the same team with him instead of Tannehill went 6-10.

And as someone else pointed out, many of his picks came at the worst times. That doesn't show up in a stat line.

10 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

He is. Use the last 3 years Tyrod has played. Cutler has 44 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD & 30 INTs. Tyrod has 51 passing TDs, 15 rushing TDs & 16 INTs. Totals Cutler 45 TDs 30 INTs Tyrod 66 TDs 16 INTs.

Don't use facts to prove people wrong. People wanted an upgrade over Taylor because he wasn't good enough and rightfully so. Believing Cutler is any type of upgrade is laughable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Don't use facts to prove people wrong. People wanted an upgrade over Taylor because he wasn't good enough and rightfully so. Believing Cutler is any type of upgrade is laughable.

i agree they needed to move on and to get the 65th pick in the draft is a bonus, but Tyrod wasn't nearly as bad as some would lead you to believe ie Culter is better than Tyrod.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

Because he SUCKS

21 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

He is. Use the last 3 years Tyrod has played. Cutler has 44 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD & 30 INTs. Tyrod has 51 passing TDs, 15 rushing TDs & 16 INTs. Totals Cutler 45 TDs 30 INTs Tyrod 66 TDs 16 INTs.

Cutler played 6 games in 2016.  An embarrassing comparison.

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I would ABSOLUTELY take TT over Cutler!! I think 32 teams would agree with that. We will find out soon. Tyrod just got pick 65 and will be guaranteed $18M plus. Cutler will be selling insurance.

TT wasn't more productive than Cutler last year.  Don't try to escape the pocket of the conversation.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

Because he's bad at playing football.

7 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

TT wasn't more productive than Cutler last year.  Don't try to escape the pocket of the conversation.

Cutler is terrible teams agree. Tyrod is serviceable, teams agree. One led a team with less talent to 2 wins over the other and a playoff berth. One will be starting games and one will be at home. Just bow out on the terrible Cutler take.