Why Is No One Talking About Jay Cutler?

16 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

image.thumb.png.1a70a25af11573cc3cd41be807381504.png

He does show a pretty decent resume, but I doubt the current regime would tolerate the attitude problems. Personally, I can't stand the "me first" attitude. I don't care how good a player is. They just aren't going to get the team behind them. Those teams associated with those stats were mediocre at best. 

44 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

Nobody is talking about him because he is below average (arguably terrible) AND he is a cancer.

Living where I live, I have watched more Bears games than most.  Cutler is NOT a franchise QB or even a viable starter.  It's not just the number of INTs that he throws, it is WHEN he throws them.  Simply put, Cutler is the opposite of "Clutch".  For lack of a better term, he is "Choke"

Throws some beautiful passes and then poops the bed when the game is on the line. 

Do not want. 

39 minutes ago, Bornafan66 said:

He does show a pretty decent resume, but I doubt the current regime would tolerate the attitude problems. Personally, I can't stand the "me first" attitude. I don't care how good a player is. They just aren't going to get the team behind them. Those teams associated with those stats were mediocre at best. 

Yeah, he has a 1.4/1 TD to INT ratio that's terrible. He turns the ball over almost as much as he throws TDs. Even last year, his 12th year in the league, his numbers were about the same 19 TDs 14 INTs. Now throw the attitude on top of that, no way. He doesn't make your team better, which is why we got rid of Tyrod.

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Cutler, Taylor, Tannehill and Fitz. These are just a few QB's that will never carry their teams to a super bowl.

I actually agree with that. Tanne and Taylor could still have an Alex Smith-like awakening later on  and be better.

Each one of those QBs can win a SuperBowl with the right team tho. Impeccable defense and Running game.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

Sometimes I just want to hit my head against a wall here.

:death:

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

I member when you called TT more productive.  Hehehehe.

He is. Use the last 3 years Tyrod has played. Cutler has 44 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD & 30 INTs. Tyrod has 51 passing TDs, 15 rushing TDs & 16 INTs. Totals Cutler 45 TDs 30 INTs Tyrod 66 TDs 16 INTs.

12 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I member when you called TT more productive.  Hehehehe.

I would ABSOLUTELY take TT over Cutler!! I think 32 teams would agree with that. We will find out soon. Tyrod just got pick 65 and will be guaranteed $18M plus. Cutler will be selling insurance.