Why Is No One Talking About Jay Cutler?

7 hours ago, JPP said:

oh maybe because he sucks and has done so for years.....opposing defences love him cause he completes the ball to them way more than his own WR's..and he just cries out "complete team player" (sarcasm)..im glad we're starting fresh at the QB position...i am over the moon over it but i would take taylor any day of the week if the choice was cutlet and tyrod.....

What Cutler did to the Patriots last year your boy Tyrod couldn't do that in his dreams , Cutler obliviously doesn't give a **** and has more then  few screws lose we all know that ,  but as far as standing in the pocket and throwing the ball we all know how great Tyrod is ( sarcasm ) 

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

What Cutler did to the Patriots last year your boy Tyrod couldn't do that in his dreams , Cutler obliviously doesn't give a **** and has more then  few screws lose we all know that ,  but as far as standing in the pocket and throwing the ball we all know how great Tyrod is ( sarcasm ) 

Tyrod is not a starting QB....i dont know why you are debating this....cutler still stinks..god awful....stands in the pocket and dinks and dunk the entire game....okay sure the majority of people here actually watched his play....

I was listening to the WGR550 stream yesterday as they took callers and now I'm looking on this board and I have a question.

Do most people that post and call in for shows wake up still drunk from the night before and start drinking again? 

9 minutes ago, Yav said:

I was listening to the WGR550 stream yesterday as they took callers and now I'm looking on this board and I have a question.

Do most people that post and call in for shows wake up still drunk from the night before and start drinking again? 

Yes I think that is a true statement.  LOL

• Haha (+1) 1