Why Is No One Talking About Jay Cutler?

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

• Haha (+1) 9

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Topic title:

Can we please bring in Cutty?  He recaptured some of that old magic last season, despite having a limited offseason with his new team.  He didn't have a team with the right skillset, KB is more a WR that he is used to, a jump ball guy.

Also, he had more TD's than TT last year.  He's an instant upgrade at QB AND is the perfect bridge for Rosen.

Please tell me you're joking

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

He recaptured some of that old magic last season,

If by "that old magic" you mean magically throwing the ball to the other team, then yes, he did recapture some of that.

• Haha (+1) 1

oh maybe because he sucks and has done so for years.....opposing defences love him cause he completes the ball to them way more than his own WR's..and he just cries out "complete team player" (sarcasm)..im glad we're starting fresh at the QB position...i am over the moon over it but i would take taylor any day of the week if the choice was cutlet and tyrod.....