Tyrod Taylor Thanks Buffalo

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

How much is TT's agent paying you?

I mean you cant even let the fans here have a convo about TT thanking the fans.  You seriously have issues and must have some kind school girl crush on him.  I mean I am not sure you have ever made a single post on this board worthy of being read.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I mean you cant even let the fans here have a convo about TT thanking the fans.  You seriously have issues and must have some kind school girl crush on him.  I mean I am not sure you have ever made a single post on this board worthy of being read.

You didn't even reference TT thanking the fans.  You revved up the largely faulty excuse train.

YOU couldn't have a convo about TT thanking the fans without posting 3 paragraphs about how it wasn't his fault.  Let's check your statements, I bet you have a large direct deposit from Drew Rosenhaus.

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You didn't even reference TT thanking the fans.  You revved up the largely faulty excuse train.

YOU couldn't have a convo about TT thanking the fans without posting 3 paragraphs about how it wasn't his fault.  Let's check your statements, I bet you have a large direct deposit from Drew Rosenhaus.

lmao...I would put you on ignore, but I enjoy the stupidity of your posts too much.  I mean this isnt even a thread you should have even opened, let alone be commenting in.  Your the last person he was thanking.  

Way classier than a significant portion of the fan base and the organization deserves. The fact that Todd Hailey likely had input on the decision really speaks to the difference between how he is percieved in Buffalo and how he is percieved by some of the more creative offensive minds in the rest of the league.

Best of luck Tyrod in the next chapter of your story.  You were always the epitome of class in your dealing with the fans, media and team mates.

Stay Healthy, be the leader you are and win some games for that team on the other end of the lake!

Unlike our last beloved QB, Tyrod came here and embraced Buffalo from day one. He took a pay cut to stay and never once bad mouthed the organization or city even after getting benched.

From the first day to the last, he was an unsung professional. He is what every professional should strive to be as a man.

But damn, I just wish he was a better QB. 

11 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Unlike our last beloved QB, Tyrod came here and embraced Buffalo from day one. He took a pay cut to stay and never once bad mouthed the organization or city even after getting benched.

From the first day to the last, he was an unsung professional. He is what every professional should strive to be as a man.

But damn, I just wish he was a better QB. 

To me the writing was on the wall when he got benched for that game in season last year for a 5th round qb who clearly was not ready.......and it probably goes back even further when we made that trade down in the 1st round and accumulated the 2 firsts this year.

Tyrod Taylor is a different kind of qb.......he gives you things in certain catagories that you DONT get from other qbs....he is a leader...he leads for example.....he is a locker room guy......

What imo just could not be tolerated anymore is that while he might give you a accumulation of production between running and throwing TDs here and there.....we need a QB that can THROW for touchdowns...I could care less about passing yardage...you have to have the ability to put points on the board quick in certain situations.....you have to be able to consistantly throw from the pocket....you have to be able to throw WR's open.....its about putting the ball where passing targets can not only catch it but catch it and make a play afterwords.

I will always wish Tyrod well....and now that the bills have broke their playoff drought maybe now Cleveland is the best place for him as expectations there might be lower.

My fear now is.....you never know what you are gonna get from a rookie QB know matter how talented.  We need a vet to pair with the rook we are going to draft.

I truly think we are all in on Rosen now