Tyrod Taylor Thanks Buffalo

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

+1

He will be on a one-year audition as the Browns bring up their Franchise QB through the grind.  It is going to be tough for TT.  He is going to move around like a Fitzpatrick rest of his career.

A high third (first pick of third round, if I'm not mistaken) is a lot to give up for someone that you are just auditioning, unless you are entertaining serious hopes that they can be the man

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If only Bills fans were smarter people.:lol:

The writhing on TSW over Tyrod.......when he was leading the best scoring offense that the Bills have fielded in 25 years in 2016,  and then taking a terrible receiving corps situation and bad fitting and poorly coordinated offense and winning 9 games and breaking the playoff drought.......was an utter embarrassment.

Let's hope that we get a franchise QB in this draft so the Tyrophobes can carry-on acting like clueless Patriots fans without exposing themselves like they did during the TT era. :doh:

Lotta' dummies exposed here past two years.:lol:

Or we could move on with the dignity TT has shown...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, berg1029 said:

A high third (first pick of third round, if I'm not mistaken) is a lot to give up for someone that you are just auditioning, unless you are entertaining serious hopes that they can be the man

He's a plug and play .500 QB with  a decent contract. The Browns are a franchise that has wallowed in the depths. They can do a lot worse than Taylor as a bridge QB. 

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The writhing on TSW over Tyrod.......when he was leading the best scoring offense that the Bills have fielded in 25 years in 2016,  and then taking a terrible receiving corps situation and bad fitting and poorly coordinated offense and winning 9 games and breaking the playoff drought.......was an utter embarrassment.

Let's hope that we get a franchise QB in this draft so the Tyrophobes can carry-on acting like clueless Patriots fans without exposing themselves like they did during the TT era. :doh:

Tyrod was exactly the same quarter back in his final start as he was in his first. Tyrod never progressed. That’s where Tyrod lost me. If I could say I witnessed improvement it would be one thing, but I didn’t. The ball bounced the Bills way a few times this year and they got to 9-7 and made the playoffs. Tyrod was the same this year as his last two. 

Good guy slightly below average quarterback. 

I sm glad the Bills don’t want to live in fear of what if and instead think they deserve better. 

• Like (+1) 2

Class Act!

I never could understand the hate from some of the fan base, sure he has his limitations but he has the best W/L percentage as a starting QB for this organization in a decade and people still b***h. Sure he not a Brady, Rodgers or Brees  but he won games and represented the organization and the region very well every time the camera or mics were turned on... hopefully the next man up is worthy. Or we are heading back to trivial pursuit.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Tyrod was exactly the same quarter back in his final start as he was in his first. Tyrod never progressed. That’s where Tyrod lost me. If I could say I witnessed improvement it would be one thing, but I didn’t. The ball bounced the Bills way a few times this year and they got to 9-7 and made the playoffs. Tyrod was the same this year as his last two. 

I sm glad the Bills don’t want to live in fear of what if and instead think they deserve better. 

Like Orangeman said........show some respect and stop being such a dickhead.......the guy broke the drought stop acting like he banged your wife and pissed in your cornflakes on his way out.   Blame the people who didn't put a QB on the field that you liked.........namely guys like Rex/Whaley/McD.    No excuses anymore they got piles of ammo if they whiff it's likely the guillotine for McD and Beane.   Chips are on the table no more hedging.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Tyrod sucked, upgrade your seats or check craigslist for binoculars.   

Couldnt even average 200 yards passing per game this season ????. 

45 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Nailed it.       Even the most devout Cot’ers saw it vs the jags.     

Edited by Teddy KGB

He's a good guy and does the best that he can with the level of ability he has, but the limits he has as a QB are always going to prevent him from going to the top of the profession, and that in turn will limit what teams can do when he is their starting QB.  I wish him the best.

16 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Tyrod sucked, upgrade your seats or check craigslist for binoculars.   

Couldnt even average 200 yards passing per game this season ????. 

Nailed it.       Even the most devout Cot’ers saw it vs the jags.     

Well Ryan you got what you wanted....

Which player is now your goat?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'd like to thank Tyrod!  It was due to autographs from TT and Cogs that my middle son became a Bills fan.  Now we are a house united!  It's been a blast watching him as our starter.  Best of luck to TT wherever his career takes him (unless that happens to be NE*****).