Tyrod Taylor Thanks Buffalo

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

OK well at least it finally makes sense...he thought he was running a marathon this whole time. 

Holy crap... post of the year  :lol:

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks Tyrod!!!  You were and forever will be a huge part in breaking the longest running drought in American sports!

Go get the Browns some wins, unless you're playing Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you for everything Tyrod! Especially your part in getting Buffalo to the playoffs! Hope you can somehow play a role in doing the same for Cleveland. 

He broke a long streak of crappy QBs and I am glad we had him in a Bills uniform. 

But I am excited for the next chapter in "the process"! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hope the guy has all the success in the world in Cleveland. 

I hope the Browns turn it around with him at the helm. 

Wish the city of Cleveland/the Browns all the success in the world, so long as they are not playing the Bills!  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Always has been a class act and left it all on the field. Dont get the hate. He overachieved as a QB and helped this team overachieve. Dont be mad at Tyrod this team doesnt have a Rodgers or Brady. 

+1

1 minute ago, berg1029 said:

I hope the guy has all the success in the world in Cleveland. 

I hope the Browns turn it around with him at the helm. 

Wish the city of Cleveland/the Browns all the success in the world, so long as they are not playing the Bills!  Go Bills!

He will be on a one-year audition as the Browns bring up their Franchise QB through the grind.  It is going to be tough for TT.  He is going to move around like a Fitzpatrick rest of his career.

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If only Tyrod was as good a quarter back as he is a person. 

If only Bills fans were smarter people.:lol:

The writhing on TSW over Tyrod.......when he was leading the best scoring offense that the Bills have fielded in 25 years in 2016,  and then taking a terrible receiving corps situation and bad fitting and poorly coordinated offense and winning 9 games and breaking the playoff drought.......was an utter embarrassment.

Let's hope that we get a franchise QB in this draft so the Tyrophobes can carry-on acting like clueless Patriots fans without exposing themselves like they did during the TT era. :doh:

Lotta' dummies exposed here past two years.:lol:

• Like (+1) 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1