THE ERA OF NATE HAS BEGUN

1 hour ago, offyourocker said:

I don't get all the hate for Nate.  I thought he played well in the Colts game until he got hurt.  San Diego was a tough first NFL game.  On the road aganst a hot team.  The first int was a defelcted pass the Bills wr could not secure.  It went for a TD and then he has huge pressure to get back.

So he decided to throw off his back foot to nobody every other pass. 

Give EJ credit for rebounding against the jags to make it a game. Nate was spiraling towards 12 ints

4 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?

Well, this is one train I'll miss.  While a great arm doesn't guarantee QB success, lacking an NFL caliber arm pretty much guarantees QB failure as a starter.

2 hours ago, offyourocker said:

I don't get all the hate for Nate.  I thought he played well in the Colts game until he got hurt.  San Diego was a tough first NFL game.  On the road aganst a hot team.  The first int was a defelcted pass the Bills wr could not secure.  It went for a TD and then he has huge pressure to get back.

Well, I suppose "played well" depends your definition of "played well".

Edited by SoTier

9 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

I like Nate and think he'll be a quality backup. But really, is this thread necessary?

it is a place for all the c.o.t. refugees to herd up and help get their minds off THE trade.

start a hate on nate thread and they'll give you page after page of nonstop kneeslappin....pantspissin comedy.

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Word is they are handing over the drivers seat to Peterman. 

:sick:

*projectile vomits*

Man, that was a fun Friday night out, what did I miss?

Oh, Peterman is our starter

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Oh god, just kill me now...

On another note, I see B-man is in favor of this. If PPP didn't convince me, this certainly does.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

:sick:

*projectile vomits*

Man, that was a fun Friday night out, what did I miss?

Oh, Peterman is our starter

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Oh god, just kill me now...

On another note, I see B-man is in favor of this. If PPP didn't convince me, this certainly does.

The team is going to build around him as their franchise guy. All this QB talk from OBD along with the accumulation of draft picks is a smokescreen.  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The team is going to build around him as their franchise guy. All this QB talk from OBD along with the accumulation of draft picks is a smokescreen.  :rolleyes:

Oh, I know. I just posted something to the end in another thread. EVERYTHING I have seen indicates that they fell in love with a guy, and have a deal in principle where they are rather sure that they are going to get him.

It still doesn't take away the sting that Peterman, even before the league year begins, is our current starter. The pain is just too great. B-)

Yes, I think he is THAT bad.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh, I know. I just posted something to the end in another thread. EVERYTHING I have seen indicates that they fell in love with a guy, and have a deal in principle where they are rather sure that they are going to get him.

It still doesn't take away the sting that Peterman, even before the league year begins, is our current starter. The pain is just too great. B-)

Yes, I think he is THAT bad.

Well. He is the best QB on the roster. :lol: I do feel your pain, but it will be very temporary. 

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

Well, this is one train I'll miss.  While a great arm doesn't guarantee QB success, lacking an NFL caliber arm pretty much guarantees QB failure as a starter.

Well, I suppose "played well" depends your definition of "played well".

Nate Peterman -- 49mph

Tyrod Taylor -- 50 mph 

http://blogs.ourlads.com/2017/03/16/quarterback-ball-velocity-at-nfl-combine-2008-2015/

I can't really argue that point. 

(Interesting... Ol' Levi Brown was ripping it at 56 mph)

I'll play devils advocate a little here. I highly doubt Peterman is our starting qb in 2018. However, he takes alot of flack for the Chargers game (and rightfully so) but people always forget that he played very well in the Colts game (in brutal conditions) and you could even argue he played well in the saints game and the 1st Patriots game when he came in (to a degree). So while he may not be starting caliber yet, he has potential 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I'll play devils advocate a little here. I highly doubt Peterman is our starting qb in 2018. However, he takes alot of flack for the Chargers game (and rightfully so) but people always forget that he played very well in the Colts game (in brutal conditions) and you could even argue he played well in the saints game and the 1st Patriots game when he came in (to a degree). So while he may not be starting caliber yet, he has potential 

He’s atrocious. He completed 5 of 10 for 57 yards against the Colts. I know that the conditions were brutal but that is “very well?” No need for devil’s advocate. He will be fighting to be on an NFL roster this season. 

find it really funny people already know how good Peterman is or isnt.    Guy played one all time terrible game, and maybe combined for 1 decent game.  2 games.....

again,  2 games.    Any semi intelligent person would realize that you dont have enough information to make an informed decision as to whether Peterman can play or not.

bunch of HoF QBs that have had terrible days throwing 4 picks or more.   Smarten up.

btw,  im not a Peterman fan,  just a fan of people learning to use common sense on a more regular basis.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

find it really funny people already know how good Peterman is or isnt.    Guy played one all time terrible game, and maybe combined for 1 decent game.  2 games.....

again,  2 games.    Any semi intelligent person would realize that you dont have enough information to make an informed decision as to whether Peterman can play or not.

bunch of HoF QBs that have had terrible days throwing 4 picks or more.   Smarten up.

btw,  im not a Peterman fan,  just a fan of people learning to use common sense on a more regular basis.

Tanner Lee hasn't played a down in the NFL, but I will go out on a limb to say he'll never be a good NFL QB based on his College career. 

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s atrocious. He completed 5 of 10 for 57 yards against the Colts. I know that the conditions were brutal but that is “very well?” No need for devil’s advocate. He will be fighting to be on an NFL roster this season. 

And I would argue that that's pretty decent given the conditions. Still more than Tyrod threw for in the saints game. Again, he has potential, not saying he's a future hall of famer

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

And I would argue that that's pretty decent given the conditions. Still more than Tyrod threw for in the saints game. Again, he has potential, not saying he's a future hall of famer

He doesn’t have potential. He’s awful. Peterman will be fighting to be on an NFL roster. He has poor arm strength, makes bad decisions, gets nervous feet in the pocket and is a turnover machine. He’s a horrendous player. Guys like him wash out quickly.