THE ERA OF NATE HAS BEGUN

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Anyone hating on Nate after his limited action, some very bad some good is being disingenuous.  

A picture paints a thousand words but it is just a snapshot in time and not the whole story. 

Honestly, I think Savior Peterman turned off many to NP here.  I know that I had a hard time liking the kid with that tool roaming around (when he wasn't in high level business meetings).  Plus, he was pretty terrible for most of his time on the field.  SD and JAX seem to be the rule so far.  Not saying he isn't and isn't going to get better than what we've seen thus far, but it's almost guaranteed he won't see the field this season, especially if the Bills move up again.   Oh, and I like CB, he's a valuable member on this board. 

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Honestly, I think Savior Peterman turned off many to NP here.  I know that I had a hard time liking the kid with that tool roaming around (when he wasn't in high level business meetings).  Plus, he was pretty terrible for most of his time on the field.  SD and JAX seem to be the rule so far.  Not saying he isn't and isn't going to get better than what we've seen thus far, but it's almost guaranteed he won't see the field this season, especially if the Bills move up again.   Oh, and I like CB, he's a valuable member on this board. 

I think all the interceptions turned off everyone to him. Almost Fitzpatrick like.

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

I think all the interceptions turned off everyone to him. Almost Fitzpatrick like.

True.  The INT's didn't help.  And Fitzy was never THAT bad, I think it's unfair to make that comparison.

Edited by Tenhigh

4 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Fitz will always be the INT king of Buffalo. 

I don't know man. I think recent events have made interceptions synonymous with NP.

Edited by 87168

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?