THE ERA OF NATE HAS BEGUN

On 3/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Announcement!  Announcement!  The Peterman era has ended! 

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, MrEpsYtown said:

Anyone who hates Nate and likes Mason Rudolph confuses me. Similar arm strength, Nate is the better athlete with bigger hands, plus his footwork and ability in a pro style offense makes him much more ready for the NFL. Rudolph is tall. Nfl.com gave Peterman a slightly better prospect grade. They compare Peterman to Kirk Cousins and Rudolph to Christian Ponder. Just sayin. 

Rudolph throws a great deep ball. That is the main difference that I see.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:16 PM, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?

Put the bottle down...

On 3/11/2018 at 7:29 AM, hemma said:

He seemed to play pretty well in the game vs Indy.

Had a 100.8 NFL rating for that game, along with an ESPN QBR rating of 84.6.

I haven't given up on the guy and I am reasonably confident he'll be on the team next year.

That LA game was an abortion and the oline did him no favors. He's going nowhere. 

• Like (+1) 1