THE ERA OF NATE HAS BEGUN

32 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman put in a call to Beane to see if the Tyrod trade was true.  Unfortu-NATE-ly it was intercepted. 

It was rather juvenile the first time you used it . come on , you are better than this.

1 hour ago, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?

I am pretty sure the TT deal doesn't go down if the Bills didn't already have a QB coming via FA or Trade. Next week should be fun!

This just in, Nate Pick-meagain  is still throwing interceptions during off-season conditioning drill! :lol:

2 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Today is the day! The Peterman era has begun. Ladies and gentleman, I draw your attention to the only quarterback on the Bills roster and therefore, the de facto starter. The train is ready to leave the station, but there is still plenty of room on board! #DON'TSLEEPONNATE. Who's with me?

No doubt in my mind that Petermania WILL happen... Question is, -will it happen to us?

I don't get all the hate for Nate.  I thought he played well in the Colts game until he got hurt.  San Diego was a tough first NFL game.  On the road aganst a hot team.  The first int was a defelcted pass the Bills wr could not secure.  It went for a TD and then he has huge pressure to get back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Yep and I bet his "era" doesn't last longer then 2 months.

4 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

That’s one way to get a lot of reputation points.