RUMOR: EJ Gaines to the Bucs when FA opens

CNY315

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

What wojld the bills get for tb tampering?

Zero. 

Agents have already begun sending out feelers and gauging interest and speaking of possible contract parameters with teams.

This is the way it has been forever, why so surprised?

• Like (+1) 1

If EJ Gaines wants to become a Pro Bowl player(and I have no reason to think he does) then I think this would be a bad move.

He strikes me as a guy who plays up to the level of his teammates effort and TB is kind've a diseased organization.

But no state income taxes and great weather and scenery to enjoy all that time spent nursing injuries.:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Because they league has not opened the legal tampering period yet,  it would technically be tampering at this point if they have a deal worked out already. Doesn't matter if "it has been done for years"

Let it go....the NFL does.

How many players have moved in free agency the last 10 years? How many teams have been slapped with tampering fines?

Enough said.

Remember when the Bills signed freaking Jason Whittle one minute into free agency that year? Alot happened in that minute didn't it? lol

1 hour ago, Bag of Milk said:

Zero. 

Agents have already begun sending out feelers and gauging interest and speaking of possible contract parameters with teams.

This is the way it has been forever, why so surprised?

Legal tampering has not started yet.  Til.sunday

1 hour ago, Bag of Milk said:

Let it go....the NFL does.

How many players have moved in free agency the last 10 years? How many teams have been slapped with tampering fines?

Enough said.

Remember when the Bills signed freaking Jason Whittle one minute into free agency that year? Alot happened in that minute didn't it? lol

There's a legal tampering period where teams can talk to players, that hasn't opened yet