The Colts' #3 Pick is Very Much in Play - Acquired by the NYJ

11 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

There is zero point to move up in top 6. Let it play out: Darnold, Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Allen, Rosen and then work on getting Mayfield. Mayfield fits this city and this team the best out of all the prospects. 

The point is to get the QB you see as the best to be the franchise QB the team hasn't had since 1996. 

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Then Allen or Rosen is there. I personally think Elway wants Allen. I think the Mayfield attention from him is not real

Based on what? 

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The point is to get the QB you see as the best to be the franchise QB the team hasn't had since 1996. 

Based on what? 

Elway has a bias when selecting QBs.  It is big and athletic, over mature and accurate decision makers.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Colts' #3 Pick is Very Much in Play - Acquired by the NYJ
On 3/16/2018 at 11:13 AM, mattynh said:

If a team offers #6 and next years first to go to three.  What would an equivelent or better trade by from Buffalo?

#12, #22 and a 2nd?

I get we have the ammo required to do it, I get it.  But if you are the Colts you may look at things differently that is all I am saying.  What the Bills dont have is #6 and that may be what the Colts would want.   If next years one is on a team you think is bad that may be a better offer.   You are probably right, the Bills should be able to make it happen but the other team has to agree and want that over other teams offers.

Worst nightmare

Comes down to Cleveland which I think wont trade because they need a Qb.  Gettleman I believe will trade but will be costly.  12-22-56 next years 1st and probaly a mid rder.  I know Buffalo has an eye for a Qb.  If its Jackson they are probably safe, if its any of the there others they will need to move way up.  Interesting times.  Beane said he wasn't comfortable with any of the prospects yet. Lets see how true that is.