Video discussion about Lamar Jackson everyone should watch

20 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

So three white guys are offended at the thought of perceived racism due to legitimate criticism (that all prospects get) of a players weaknesses...  Never heard of this before.

It's called " white guilt". Alters all perception of reality in those afflicted. 

Thanks for sharing that video that was interesting. 

I got a feeling that Lamar is going to the next one 

like Rogers who is reading that on the Dan Patrick show 15 years from now. I don’t care what anyone says Lamar Jackson will be a very good QB and he is worth drafting. I think the scouts are so wrong about him. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2018 at 10:50 AM, whatdrought said:

People will always say things. The NFL said he was good enough for a first overall pick and an MVP award. 

I think Cam get's flamed because it seems (and this is my opinion) that his whole team goes the way that his attitude is going and he hasn't figured out (except for that time in '15) how to harness his competitiveness and make the team fall in behind him. 

I mean, I don't know if he will be or not, but saying he wont because of his passing stats is just ignorant. MV revolutionized the QB position and did (at a high level) what nobody else had been able to truly do (Cunningham was close to his level). 

Also, I think you ? key is stuck. You might want to get that checked out. 

considering stats is what gets you into the hall of fame I would think that IS actually the deciding factor on whether he gets in or not lol, so how is saying "he wont get in because he doesn't have the stats" ignorant? MV was not the first mobile/athletic QB the NFL had ever seen, so I don't know how much "revolutionizing" he did (Steve Young had more rushing yards in some seasons than Vick did).

Nice back track on the "I don't know if he will be or not" after saying "he will most likely be in the hall of fame, and would be in for sure if it wasn't for his dog killing", which was the entire point of my post. He was a talented QB who put up average to below average stats, nothing about that is even close to Hall of Fame consideration.

I watched some breakdowns of his game today (and the other top prospects). He literally has all the same weaknesses as Tyrod. He holds onto the ball too long, has poor pocket presence, and has accuracy and anticipation issues. Probably less so than Tyrod, but still. If it was evident in college it might be worse in the pros.

The only guy I would trade up for is Rosen. I wouldn't touch Allen with a 10 foot pole. Darnold I am on the fence about. Mayfield I am kind of on the fence with too.

I'll clarify by saying I would not trade up for Jackson or Allen, but I would totally take these guys in the 2nd round. I think both have amazing potential but need time to work on mechanics and need to sit for a couple years. You don't trade up for guys like that.

Edited by MJS

4 hours ago, MJS said:

I watched some breakdowns of his game today (and the other top prospects). He literally has all the same weaknesses as Tyrod. He holds onto the ball too long, has poor pocket presence, and has accuracy and anticipation issues. Probably less so than Tyrod, but still. If it was evident in college it might be worse in the pros.

The only guy I would trade up for is Rosen. I wouldn't touch Allen with a 10 foot pole. Darnold I am on the fence about. Mayfield I am kind of on the fence with too.

I'll clarify by saying I would not trade up for Jackson or Allen, but I would totally take these guys in the 2nd round. I think both have amazing potential but need time to work on mechanics and need to sit for a couple years. You don't trade up for guys like that.

I'd like to know what sites you went to? I'd suggest watching Matt Waldman or Cover 1. They have the most thorough breakdown of his game.