Reasons why we shouldn’t trade off our draft picks.

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

haha tough to admit you bested by a guy with only 24 posts huh?

What?

You're nuts. And you're wrong. Let's work through this, since you seem to be slow. Which FA QB are you bringing in that's a difference maker?

6 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

That would be rather amazing but they would really need to sign a qb as well.

Agreed.

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Please, tell me more with your crystal ball.

Guess all the NFL scouts are wrong in this case.

Wouldn't be the first time... Many pro scouts follow the talking heads, and don't do their due diligence.

To draft simply on arm strength, and mobility is to forget the Tao of Jamarcus Russell,  RGII, and for us, -EJ Manuel.

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

If you don't get a Franchise QB, then you are unlikely to win the super bowl...Hostetler and Foley are the exceptions.

It's the third-round QB's from the '12 draft that own the rings... Your "franchise guy" can be found Anywhere.

23 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What?

You're nuts. And you're wrong. Let's work through this, since you seem to be slow. Which FA QB are you bringing in that's a difference maker?

Perfect. First off, I never stated I had some master plan to fix the team.  Just providing insight as to why you were wrong.  There is no perfect formula to win the league, if the front office loves a guy enough to package all our picks then I trust them to make the right decision, even if i dont agree with it.  In my opinion, which is what all this is anyways, I would rather sign someone like Keenum, or trade for Foles and his amazing contract. They are both upgrades over Tyrod.  So we pay for an established starting qb who can win and have 4+/- potential starters on rookie contracts and fill more holes.  Or we can bundle all the picks we worked for and send them off hoping one of these qbs is a home run.  Which leaves us with a rookie qb and no holes plugged via the draft.  I know thats a lot to read but you clearly have no other social life or adult responsibilities so ill await your condescending come back :)

6 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Perfect. First off, I never stated I had some master plan to fix the team.  Just providing insight as to why you were wrong.  There is no perfect formula to win the league, if the front office loves a guy enough to package all our picks then I trust them to make the right decision, even if i dont agree with it.  In my opinion, which is what all this is anyways, I would rather sign someone like Keenum, or trade for Foles and his amazing contract. They are both upgrades over Tyrod.  So we pay for an established starting qb who can win and have 4+/- potential starters on rookie contracts and fill more holes.  Or we can bundle all the picks we worked for and send them off hoping one of these qbs is a home run.  Which leaves us with a rookie qb and no holes plugged via the draft.  I know thats a lot to read but you clearly have no other social life or adult responsibilities so ill await your condescending come back :)

Foles or Keenum? And you expect me to take you seriously?

Have you even watched Bills football for the last 20 years?

:lol:

The answer is in the draft man. Even someone as thick as you should know that. This team needs a guy that can start for the team for 10 years, not some two year bridge guy. They have the ammunition, accumulated through much agony. To not use it would be foolish.

Edited by joesixpack

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Foles or Keenum? And you expect me to take you seriously?

Have you even watched Bills football for the last 20 years?

The answer is in the draft man. Even someone as thick as you should know that. This team needs a guy that can start for the team for 10 years, not some two year bridge guy. They have the ammunition, accumulated through much agony. To not use it would be foolish.

(1) Idc if you take me seriously.  You're a blog warrior loser who lives on this site and comments from his  moms basement on Saturday nights.

(2) Foles just DOMINATED the Viking D and Brady his last 2 games and has 4 years on his contract for 20 mill which is cheaper than a rookie.  Keenum put up good numbers last year.  Both are better than Tyrod, who by you admission is "garbo".  So wrong again

(3) Ive held seasons the last 7 years and have watched every game since I can remember.

(4) Griffin costed three 1st round picks and a second for 2 meh seasons and it crippled the Skins after that. You act like you can walk in and pick up a franchise QB like a watermelon.

Your wish of drafting a franchise qb sounds great in your fantasy, and im not even advocating we sign those other guys.   But I just crushed you in this debate lol, you're good at posting petty insults but not at debating like an adult.  if you have anything substantial beyond" we need a rookie qb cuz he will be here longer" ill wait right here.  Until then let the adults talk 

6 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

(1) Idc if you take me seriously.  You're a blog warrior loser who lives on this site and comments from his  moms basement on Saturday nights.

(2) Foles just DOMINATED the Viking D and Brady his last 2 games and has 4 years on his contract for 20 mill which is cheaper than a rookie.  Keenum put up good numbers last year.  Both are better than Tyrod, who by you admission is "garbo".  So wrong again

(3) Ive held seasons the last 7 years and have watched every game since I can remember.

(4) Griffin costed three 1st round picks and a second for 2 meh seasons and it crippled the Skins after that. You act like you can walk in and pick up a franchise QB like a watermelon.

Your wish of drafting a franchise qb sounds great in your fantasy, and im not even advocating we sign those other guys.   But I just crushed you in this debate lol, you're good at posting petty insults but not at debating like an adult.  if you have anything substantial beyond" we need a rookie qb cuz he will be here longer" ill wait right here.  Until then let the adults talk 

Please, son. Walk away. I don't want to hurt you.

1) Believe me when I say this. No one takes you seriously here, and I doubt away from here.

2) And how'd his career go before that?

3) Congratulations. PT Barnum would have loved you.

4) Well thank the baby Jesus we're not drafting Griffin this year.

Best of luck with getting out of .500 hell drafting DTs and LBs. We've tried that, remember?

Try and keep up, kid.

Edited by joesixpack

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Please, son. Walk away. I don't want to hurt you.

1) Believe me when I say this. No one takes you seriously here, and I doubt away from here.

2) And how'd his career go before that?

3) Congratulations. PT Barnum would have loved you.

4) Well thank the baby Jesus we're not drafting Griffin this year.

Best of luck with getting out of .500 hell drafting DTs and LBs. We've tried that, remember?

Try and keep up, kid.

Im a grown man, idk who you're calling son and kid.  You again didnt prove anything other than Foles had some bad year, which I did agree with.  Your witty one liners are hilarious dont get me wrong, but you're bringing a rubber band to a gun fight.  I just owned you up and down this post, which is why you're reverting to childish insults to try to win.  Such a patriots move to pull lol.  You did prove one point though, experience doesnt mean much (35,000 posts and no life) when someone younger and better comes along. Back to the loser table kid haha

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

Im a grown man, idk who you're calling son and kid.  You again didnt prove anything other than Foles had some bad year, which I did agree with.  Your witty one liners are hilarious dont get me wrong, but you're bringing a rubber band to a gun fight.  I just owned you up and down this post, which is why you're reverting to childish insults to try to win.  Such a patriots move to pull lol.  You did prove one point though, experience doesnt mean much (35,000 posts and no life) when someone younger and better comes along. Back to the loser table kid haha

Younger and better? You declaring you've owned a debate doesn't make it a fact, millennial.

You still haven't provided a viable alternative to drafting a QB, unless you seriously believe Foles and Keenum are long-term answers. Which, given the tenor of your responses, I believe to be the case.And as I said earlier, that renders your opinion both wrong and ridiculous.

• Haha (+1) 1

While I'm against trading up into the top five as that would be cost prohibitive picks wise. However, I do envision this team trading up into the top 7-10 and in front of Miami if one of the top five QB's is still there.

Looking over the combine and senior bowl at this time I see that Darnold and Rosen are falling a bit and Allen, Mayfield are rising a bit. So, if this team loves Darnold, Rosen one of them just might be there at the seven pick. Me personally I'm hoping not and that Mayfield, Allen will be there after Cleveland, Denver, and the Jets make their choices.

#1 Cleveland, RB Saquan Barkley

#2 NY Giants, OG Quenton Nelson

#3 Indy Colts, DE Bradley Chubb

#4 Cleveland, QB Sam Darnold

#5 Denver, Josh Rosen

#6 NY Jets, signed Kirk Cousins- CB Denzel Ward

#7 Tampa-trade w/Buffalo to draft either Allen, Mayfield. 

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Younger and better? You declaring you've owned a debate doesn't make it a fact, millennial.

You still haven't provided a viable alternative to drafting a QB, unless you seriously believe Foles and Keenum are long-term answers. Which, given the tenor of your responses, I believe to be the case.And as I said earlier, that renders your opinion both wrong and ridiculous.

Never get tired of your kindergarten level insults, but im really enjoying making you look foolish with all your desperate posts. Not even close to a millennial, Gran Torino but E for effort.  I'd sure like to hear who you think we should draft though? 

Edited by BillsMafia13

7 hours ago, jr1 said:

the front 7 are horrendous. Bortles averaged 8.8 yards per rush

Agreed.  Going all in on a rookie QB behind that is. . .sadistic.  N8 peterman's first half shoulda been a ton of sacks cept he panicked.  Did TT pay those guys to leave the kid hanging or were they just that bad that day?  

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Never get tired of your kindergarten level insults, but im really enjoying making you look foolish with all your desperate posts. Not even close to a millennial, Gran Torino but E for effort.  I'd sure like to hear who you think we should draft though? Im still shocked you dont have a front office pos somewhere, you spend enough time at it.

My god you're almost as dense as the bot. And your English? Wow, respectable.

I've posted who I'm interested in before, but I'll review for you Mafia table-jumper guy.

1) Rosen. If not available:

2) Mayfield. If not available:

3) Rudolph.

If they don't even make an effort to seriously acquire one of those three, it's a safe bet they're not serious about winning.

Edited by joesixpack

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

My god you're almost as dense as the bot. And your English? Wow, respectable.

I've posted who I'm interested in before, but I'll review for you Mafia table-jumper guy.

1) Rosen. If not available:

2) Mayfield. If not available:

3) Rudolph.

If they don't even make an effort to seriously acquire one of those three, it's a safe bet they're not serious about winning.

Haha its dafe to say my English is adequate for this site.  How much would you give up for the the top 2 guys?  Dafe to say nobody wants Rudolph, you must love 8-8 too!

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Haha its dafe to say my English is adequate for this site.  How much would you give up for the the top 2 guys?  Dafe to say nobody wants Rudolph, you must love 8-8 too!

Actually, it's not safe to say that. Reading your drivel is like trying to decipher something a 12-year-old girl would send to someone on social media.

I'd give up both firsts and next year's first, though may not be needed for Rudolph.

Still waiting on your razor-sharp analysis of which FA QB will take us to the 9-7 promised land....with baited breath, I promise.

Also, coming to a game in a one-piece carhartt suit, lighting yourself on fire and dislocating your woman's hip is not a good idea, BillsMafia.

Edited by joesixpack

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Actually, it's not safe to say that. Reading your drivel is like trying to decipher something a 12-year-old girl would send to someone on social media.

I'd give up both firsts and next year's first, though may not be needed for Rudolph.

Still waiting on your razor-sharp analysis of which FA QB will take us to the 9-7 promised land....with baited breath, I promise.

Also, coming to a game in a one-piece carhartt suit, lighting yourself on fire and dislocating your woman's hip is not a good idea, BillsMafia.

I don't believe my diction is particularly bad, besides why do you keep bringing it up? Must just be playing it dafe. Obviously you don't need that for Rudolph, if we don't take him he'll slide out of the first round you dummy.

And for maybe the 4th time, I dont believe a FA qb is our only option, im just saying we have options.  There's a small pool to choose from but they are definitely there. I could give you a million reasons why they're better options and you'd only have a stupid childish comment so why bother repeating myself. The fact you pick Rudolph as your third is hilarious!  I cant even begin to argue, i'd lose more brain cells than you even have fighting that war.  Rudolph= trash and he wont even get you 8-8.  Dolt