What The Heck Happened With Karlos Williams?

Dude was 100% bipolar. Check his interviews where he's straight up manic. So when he wasn't manic, he'd tweet depressed rambling. He was legit doing the depressive/hyper activity cycle right on social media. I always felt bad for him. I think he had legit mental problems. 

That one season was magical though. 

15 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

This is what happens when you let your gf run your life. Dude was on a very short leash. Whipped as can be. 

Embarrassing.  He HAD potential. 

What a bunch of bull.

He was one of my favorite players in 2015 and I was very sad to see how his career eneded up I hope the best , when his record was goin I was so hype ! But we need a runner like this

i hope Chris ivory can be that back 

but I think the closest thing we can get to this type of production is Murray ?

Go bills !

On 3/7/2018 at 9:54 PM, BuffaloRush said:

I was going through old Bills videos on YouTube and came across this Karlos Williams highlight reel from his rookie year.  DAMN what could have been.  This video reminded me of how awesome this guy was running out of the backfield.  At times in 2015, you probably can argue that he was more effective than Shady who was trying to shake a hamstring injury.  His numbers were damn good for a #2 RB, and they are even more impressive when you consider he played in just 11 games.

I know that he gained a lot of sympathy weight while his girlfriend was pregnant during the '16 off-season and returned to camp way out of shape.  He allegedly wasn't following the diet and training program suggested by the team's S & C coaches and a result he was cut...never to play another NFL down.   And how he's suspended for substance violation and couldn't play even if he wanted to.

This is probably the biggest case of wasted potential I've seen from a Bills player - maybe ever.  To have such a big rookie year, only to fade into obscurity is truly a tragedy.  He could have been a great running back.  

How well did Karlos do when he was the primary RB?   Not very good.     He was only good when he was the change of pace back.

On 3/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, #34fan said:

Powerful downhill runner... Excellent in the passing game... He would have been a key piece to dominace in the AFCE.

Yes.  Karlos was key  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JPL7 said:

He also has 6 kids at the age of 24. He isn't a particularly bright guy!

Whoops, scratch that... Apparently it is 7 kids at 24. What a moron! 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, LabattBlue said:

What happened to him?  Didn't you just answer your own question?(see bolded)

That was him asking if any proof links of "why did this happen to him" aka "mindset outside influences triggering events mental DX trauma grief etc etc......

Edited by cba fan

On 3/7/2018 at 10:20 PM, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  It counts.  He has to reapply for reinstatement and pass a drug test if he wants to come back as a free agent.  Doubtful any team would want to sign him unless he's in shape.

Well, I heard Seattle is leaving no stone unturned to get their ground game on.  That's one letter away from bringing in Karlos

On 3/8/2018 at 12:39 AM, NickelCity said:

That's an astute post. To be honest, the correlation between anxiety and success has got to be sky high

The correlation is sky high. Highly successful entertainers with stage fright  (a form of anxiety) comes to mind.

Also, another poster suggested KW suffered from bipolar disorder. I could see that.

Makes me wonder... do the Bills have a team Psychologist? If not, they should. Many millennial pro athletes could use some life coaching.