WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OUR BILLS DO IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS

Hey Bills fans 

hope all is well with you 

So now that it’s getting closer to the draft and FA I want to share what I would like for us to do 

I’ve noticed that we have been showing interest in players already and FA is about a week away.

The Davis signing, I liked a lot I think he makes the team better fersure. Also today was I saw that we were interested in Gore, I think that would be a huge pick up for us. It brings leadership and he is still hell of a runner I hope we pick up Gore over ivory IMO 

Ive also seen the rumor of Nick Foles for a 2nd rounder. Now I’m not sure how I feel about  this, I think a 2nd is way too much for foles and that’s the only think that would get him away from PHI IMO 

We need another Wr in FA 

also I think we should make a play st jimmy graham he would help up open the pass game for the rookie/vet 

I have a feeling when it comes to a vet it’s gonna be Bridgewater/Bradford

and if we end up trading up 

the only QBs I’d be ok with are Mayfeild/Allen 

i hope we get it done 

Let me know what you would like to see happen in the next couple months that would get you the most hype for the 2018 year !

GO BILLS !!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Jimmy Graham would cost way too much IMO, but the guy is the biggest freak of nature at the TE position, even moreso than Gronk, and that's sayin somethin...

Also maybe not use all caps for your topic, this time of year it scares me ☺

• Haha (+1) 1

I want them to do the best with every possible option available to them. I trust the process right now but that process needs to produce a few more points next season. 

If I could talk to McDermott would  say I want the #1 priority for the Bills is to be scoring points. I would tell him the defense did it's job to get us there but the offense was boring to a point it was 3 points in the playoffs to end the game. I think that should be a concern and focus of this draft. 

Offence so hard that all you have left is free agency for defense. Thank you and enjoy the Superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey Bills fans 

hope all is well with you 

So now that it’s getting closer to the draft and FA I want to share what I would like for us to do 

I’ve noticed that we have been showing interest in players already and FA is about a week away.

The Davis signing, I liked a lot I think he makes the team better fersure. Also today was I saw that we were interested in Gore, I think that would be a huge pick up for us. It brings leadership and he is still hell of a runner I hope we pick up Gore over ivory IMO 

Ive also seen the rumor of Nick Foles for a 2nd rounder. Now I’m not sure how I feel about  this, I think a 2nd is way too much for foles and that’s the only think that would get him away from PHI IMO 

We need another Wr in FA 

also I think we should make a play st jimmy graham he would help up open the pass game for the rookie/vet 

I have a feeling when it comes to a vet it’s gonna be Bridgewater/Bradford

and if we end up trading up 

the only QBs I’d be ok with are Mayfeild/Allen 

i hope we get it done 

Let me know what you would like to see happen in the next couple months that would get you the most hype for the 2018 year !

GO BILLS !!!! 

Now you've got me sitting here questioning myself....and I enjoy posts that get my Bills improvement juices flowing, so I have to ask you two questions concerning your post....

1) You said the only QBs you'd be okay trading up to get would be Mayfield and Allen.  Agree with you on Mayfield, but you'd prefer Allen over Rosen and Darnold? What is it that has u in love with him to the tune of taking him over Rosen/Darnold? 

2) How do you feel about Charles Clay?

I like your topic though...

Edited by smuvtalker

21 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Now you've got me sitting here questioning myself....and I enjoy posts that get my Bills improvement juices flowing, so I have to ask you two questions concerning your post....

1) You said the only QBs you'd be okay trading up to get would be Mayfield and Allen.  Agree with you on Mayfield, but you'd prefer Allen over Rosen and Darnold? What is it that has u in love with him to the tune of taking him over Rosen/Darnold? 

2) How do you feel about Charles Clay?

I like your topic though...

Well honestly at 1st I didn’t like Allen at all,

The big arm talent was just about the only thing I liked , I watched his film and wasn’t really impressed then I watched Rosen and dornald film and also wasn’t really impressed compared to prospects of past drafts 

but when I watched the senior bowl and noticed how well Allen played it convinced me that, with some NFL tier coaching and maybe a year as a backup learning from a vet (Bradford) he can mold into a very good Qb specially with the arm strength already there. With Rosen and dornald I think it will take them a bit longer to learn or get used to the speed of the nfl I guess it all depends on where they land.

and when it comes to clay 

I love the guy I think he right now is our best pass catcher no doubt but he need to stay on the field and he can’t seem to do that 

while graham probably will cost some I then beane will create enough cap space to make some big loves and having a player like JG would open up so much for our offense pass and run game 

we would create a lot of great 1-1 situations with 

shady graham KB 

QB, then who cares because we finally have a QB. Sign a bunch of nobodies at other positions and see who can play and get the rest of the pieces next year. 2-3 year process. For anyone against trading up for a QB, there's literally no FA or draft pick they are going to sign this year to put them over the top. You are playing for a few years out either way. 

• Like (+1) 2

why are you screaming?

4 hours ago, Lfod said:

I want them to do the best with every possible option available to them. I trust the process right now but that process needs to produce a few more points next season. 

If I could talk to McDermott would  say I want the #1 priority for the Bills is to be scoring points. I would tell him the defense did it's job to get us there but the offense was boring to a point it was 3 points in the playoffs to end the game. I think that should be a concern and focus of this draft. 

Offence so hard that all you have left is free agency for defense. Thank you and enjoy the Superbowl.

doesn't everyone?

I’d like to see the Bills do whatever the Coach wants done. We’re either going to trust that Coach McD knows what he’s doing or not. I couldn’t care less what the Front Office, Owners, or Fans want.

Trust the process Coach and build a winner your way! Anything else is a recipe for having to start all over in two to three years.

Unless they feel they can 100% nail that franchise QB, trading up seems foolish, especially with so many teams attempting to get one this year. Chances are 2 of the top 10 work out in 1-2 years and another 1-2 become solid in 3-5 years. That's a 30% hit rate. 

With all the picks we end up losing, I'd rather sign Bradford, Keenum or trade for Foles. Even take a shot at Teddy B. They are all a step up from Tyrod, have proven they can play in the NFL and won't cost us so much in the short term.  Then I'd take a flyer on White, Lauletta or Faulk in that order.  If Rudolph falls, maybe take him at 21 and trade 22 to pick up a first next year and an extra 3rd or 4th this year.

I'd love to see us fix the D-Line in FA and draft a stud MLB who can run sideline to sideline. Then it's O-line. Grab a C, RG and move Glenn to RT. Pick up RB2, WR2 in FA and we are back in the playoffs.  Take a big shot at "the franchise" and fail and it's 4-6 wins for a few years hoping he becomes the guy.

I want the new era to start, I want a QB to be proud of that my favorite team drafted. I want them to stop building around other teams backup QBs. I want Rex choice at QB removed from this team.

I want them to move up in the draft to get one of the top 3 QBs. Trade draft picks, players whatever. Draft a top talented QB and build around him, no player is safe to stay on this team, if we need to trade said player to move up, get er done IMO.

All I want for my Bills is to go get us a real talent at QB to build around, without one this staff will circle the land of nothing like all the others in the past decade.