Kyle Lauletta (Richmond) the target?

PIZ

1 minute ago, billspro said:

We will see. I think Denver, Jets, and Arizona will be able to out bid us with draft capital. 

Plenty to be determined with UFA up first.  That will tell us a lot more about how the draft will play out with regard to the QB prospects. Can't wait!

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Plenty to be determined with UFA up first.  That will tell us a lot more about how the draft will play out with regard to the QB prospects. Can't wait!

Ya for sure. 

I think Cousins is going to sign with Minnesota. 

Josh Allen is going to go 1st overall to the Browns. Josh Rosen is going to go second to the Giants. Arizona trades 3 firsts and 2 seconds to trade up to number 3 or 4 for Darnold. Then Mayfield goes to Denver or the Jets. 

Saying that I believe in our staff and I have a feeling they are going to find a franchise QB in this draft still. 

Just now, billspro said:

Ya for sure. 

I think Cousins is going to sign with Minnesota. 

Josh Allen is going to go 1st overall to the Browns. Josh Rosen is going to go second to the Giants. Arizona trades 3 firsts and 2 seconds to trade up to number 3 or 4 for Darnold. Then Mayfield goes to Denver or the Jets. 

Saying that I believe in our staff and I have a feeling they are going to find a franchise QB in this draft still. 

MIN is the best fit for Cousins so that makes sense to me.  I think the Browns grab Darnold and redshirt him for a season.  Giants will be really tempted by Barkley or they could take Rosen.  The Colts are prime for a trade down at 3.  I could see ARZ jumping into #4 to take Allen.   DEN could take Mayfield at 5.  The Bills best shot for a deal is with the Giants or Colts IMO. 

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I don't see why he'd be moved up from the 2nd round, maybe I missed something? he's still a 3rd-5th round option at QB imo.

He looks like a day 3 prospect to me based on watching him.  Apparently he did well in interviews with teams.  

On 1/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

On 1/28/2018 at 5:18 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Day 3 selection.

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Watched some highlights of his, I dont think he will ever make it in the NFL.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve never watched a Richmond football game. Whatever ya’ll say.

Damn dude, until you feel the energy and zaniness of the 4000 fans, all above 40, at a Richmond game, you just have not lived! :lol:

Students don't go to the damn games, just all us old farts .

In terms of the topic, as mentioned I have prolly seen Kyle play 10-12 times in person and same on TV. Love the guy, just think he would struggle a bit in the wind. His mid-range to long throws remind me a bit of Fitz..lots of air under the ball and it takes a long time to get to his target. You really can see it more in person than on TV.

And that's a guess, as I really can't remember a game he played in with any kind of "conditions" .

I won't be upset if they take Kyle, will root like hell for him if they do, but will be hugely disappointed if that is the only move they make at QB.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is who everyone says the Pats want, right?

well then I guess he’s good.

Use the first 2 picks for a LB and an Edge.

Use the rest on Day 2 and 3 Qbs so the Pats can't draft a BU QB ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

Just now, horned dogs said:

Is he better than Nate Peterman?

Anyone got Jeff Tuels phone number? ;) 

J/K Peterbeater needs a bit more zip on his throws.

When he throws a sideline out I cringe.