Kyle Lauletta (Richmond) the target?

PIZ

Poor showing by Lauletta. Just another guy out there today. Pushes the ball when he throws. That's why he has sub par arm strength and it showed today. Watch the tape and you will see what I mean

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Per Daniel Jeremiah on Luke Falk / Patriots:

"Another name to remember is Washington State's Luke Falk, who has some similarities to Brady.

“You can watch some of his mannerisms in the pocket," Jeremiah said. "He moves around like Tom and when you get to know him — I have met with him several times — that was his idol growing up, as I am sure several of these quarterbacks, Tom Brady was their idol. That is who he’s studied for a long time. You can see him adopting some of those mannerisms. He doesn’t have the arm strength that Tom has. That is the one difference between the two. Toughness inside the pocket, he’s got that, and release, mannerism and movement, he’s very similar to Tom.”

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.weei.com/blogs/weei/nfl-medias-draft-guru-daniel-jeremiah-not-sunday-podcast-patriots-shouldnt-draft-qb-1st?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks for this. I've been high on Falk for some time. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is who everyone says the Pats want, right?

well then I guess he’s good.

Smokescreen anyone????

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and you know this how?.......what if McBeane goes OL/DL or DL/OL with the two 1sts and looks for his "flyer QB" among Rudolph, Falk, Lauletta or White?........fire 'em?.....

Gimme sum ole time AFL!!  No way anyone if going home......hell I am LOOKING fotward to 21 and 22 - SOLID D prospects there

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Aren't you familiar with the most talked about QBs in the draft?  

Of course I am. The question you were asked earlier is what are your thoughts.  Since you're timid I'll go first.

I personally wouldn't touch Darnold with a 10 foot pole.

If I could get into the top 10 (1-2) I'd take Rosen.

I couldn't pass up Allen in the top 10.

I do believe Mayfield will have a successful career and would move up to get him.

I would not pick Jackson in the second round.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Of course I am. The question you were asked earlier is what are your thoughts.  Since you're timid I'll go first.

I personally wouldn't touch Darnold with a 10 foot pole.

If I could get into the top 10 (1-2) I'd take Rosen.

I couldn't pass up Allen in the top 10.

I do believe Mayfield will have a successful career and would move up to get him.

I would not pick Jackson in the second round.

It's not a matter of timidity, I just don't feel like repeating myself from what I've posted on several occasions.  Good to know where you stand. 

Mike Tanier's opinion on Lauletta:

• Speaking of middle-round prospects, Richmond's Kyle Lauletta looked the way I expected him to look after watching him throughout Senior Bowl week. Lauletta is smooth, quick and accurate on short stuff. Once the prospects had to throw deep, though, Lauletta needed everything he had to deliver the ball, compromising his accuracy. In the post-corner drills, the throws were just beyond Lauletta's range. He's more of a heady backup than a potential quarterback of the future.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and you know this how?.......what if McBeane goes OL/DL or DL/OL with the two 1sts and looks for his "flyer QB" among Rudolph, Falk, Lauletta or White?........fire 'em?.....

He’s the QB whisperer and knows talent.  ;)  

Funny someone so good at evaluating them he’s have a job with the NFL.

17 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Can you be a bit more specific than that?

Only if he can copy the tweet.  

;)

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not a matter of timidity, I just don't feel like repeating myself from what I've posted on several occasions.  Good to know where you stand. 

Mike Tanier's opinion on Lauletta:

• Speaking of middle-round prospects, Richmond's Kyle Lauletta looked the way I expected him to look after watching him throughout Senior Bowl week. Lauletta is smooth, quick and accurate on short stuff. Once the prospects had to throw deep, though, Lauletta needed everything he had to deliver the ball, compromising his accuracy. In the post-corner drills, the throws were just beyond Lauletta's range. He's more of a heady backup than a potential quarterback of the future.

Not everyone reads every thread and you certainly don't have a problem with posting everyone else's opinion via twitter so I know it's not a matter of time with you, you have plenty of that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I haven't heard too much about him. What little I have seen is pretty pedestrian. Would prefer Luke Falk, who throws some of the prettiest balls out there (I read he puts more spin on any pass than several other top choices) 

Falk looked horrible today. He checks down way to often without going through his reads too. 

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I hope they draft one of the top five guys.  If they go 2nd/3rd tier, in order I'd go for Rudolph, White, Lauletta. 

I think that is the way the Bills are leaning. I don't think we have enough ammo to move up into the top ten for a guy. 

1 minute ago, billspro said:

Falk looked horrible today. He checks down way to often without going through his reads too. 

I think that is the way the Bills are leaning. I don't think we have enough ammo to move up into the top ten for a guy. 

They have the ammo. It's a matter of whether they believe someone is worth the jump and if there's a willing dance partner. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They have the ammo. It's a matter of whether they believe someone is worth the jump and if there's a willing dance partner. 

We will see. I think Denver, Jets, and Arizona will be able to out bid us with draft capital.