Kyle Lauletta (Richmond) the target?

PIZ

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Just did a Twitter search and it sounds like scouts are hearing Bills really like Lauletta.  Is it "first round like" or "3rd round like"?

I like him a lot, and it would kill me if the Patriots get him.

Nice article here:

Kyle Lauletta:. My Life as an NFL Draft Prospect

It better only be a 6th or 7th round kind of like.

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Just did a Twitter search and it sounds like scouts are hearing Bills really like Lauletta.  Is it "first round like" or "3rd round like"?

I like him a lot, and it would kill me if the Patriots get him.

Nice article here:

Kyle Lauletta:. My Life as an NFL Draft Prospect

“First round like”? Are you high?

http://draftanalyst.com/kyle-lauletta

Bio: 
Three-year starter who led the CAA in passing yards in each of those seasons. Named CAA Offensive Player of the Year and led the conference with 28 passing touchdowns while completing 64.9 percent of his passes for 3,737 yards in 2017 to earn an invitation to the Senior Bowl. Earned Second Team All-CAA honors in 2015 and 2016. Completed 63 percent of his passes for 3,022 yards, 24 touchdowns and eight interceptions as a junior before tearing his ACL in the season finale. Completed 61.6 percent of his passes for 3,598 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions as a sophomore.

Pos: 
Accurate game-managing quarterback who effectively commands and controls the offense. Patient, displays outstanding awareness and shows a sense of what's happening on the field. Keeps his eyes downfield, displays a sense of timing and does make receivers wait on the ball. Sees the field, finds the open wideout and knows where his pass catchers are. Accurate in the short and intermediate field and effectively places throws. Senses pressure, remains poised under the rush and gets outside the pocket to give himself a better view of the field.

Neg: 
Lacks the big-time arm and must put a lot of effort to get speed on throws. Often misses high of the mark when he tries to put extra velocity on the ball.

Analysis: 
Lauletta is a terrific game manager with a nice sense of what's happening on the field. He lacks a next-level arm but would be a good addition to a roster as a third signal caller.

On 3/4/2018 at 6:00 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Correct. The Bills (outside of the Browns who don’t need to move up) are the only team with 2 1st rd picks. The Bills could trade both 1sts,  a 2018 2nd and next year’s first to move up to 2, and still have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds. Plus I still think they will add draft capital for Glenn and Taylor or use them as trade chips in place of picks.

last year the Chiefs moved up 17 spots in the 1st by only giving one additional 1st. The Bills want to move up 19 spots ?

Actually, didn't the Bills get a 1st and a 3rd rd pick? I think the 3rd rd pick was used in the Benjamin trade...

On 3/3/2018 at 5:45 PM, NewDayBills said:

I like him as a RD2 option, I prefer Rudolph but I do like Lauletta. I'm not a big fan of trading up, I think Rosen and Darnold will be gone anyways. Browns would be stupid to not take Darnold and likewise for the Giants if they pass on Rosen.

If we stay put, I like Rudolph.

If we can trade down, I'll take the extra picks and draft Lauletta. I think he would be a great option behind Case Keenum, we'll know more after free agency.

There is no doubt Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield will go Cle, NY, NY...

We'll stay at 12 and pick Rudolph. Keep all our picks and continue the rebuild heading into next years bounty of cap space.