The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I just want to thank you for confining your idiocy to a single thread.  It's greatly appreciated.

Instead of thanking me why don't you explain why Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called longtime friend and fellow New York Democrat Donald Trump suggesting Trump "play a larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican base voters."?  Did this telephone call have anything to do with Donald Trump launching his 2016 Presidential bid just a few weeks later?

And after you do that can you also explain the motive President Donald Trump had for firing former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson via tweet at 8:48 AM on the morning of the PA-18 Special Election?  Trump told no one he was going to do that - he just did it.  The PA and national media had a field day criticizing Trump all day long.  The Republican candidate lost that election by only 774 votes.  

I eagerly await your explanation of these two events, DC Tom.

:oops:

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

Instead of thanking me why don't you explain why Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton called longtime friend and fellow New York Democrat Donald Trump suggesting Trump "play a larger role in the GOP" and "focus on Republican base voters."?  Did this telephone call have anything to do with Donald Trump launching his 2016 Presidential bid just a few weeks later?

And after you do that can you also explain the motive President Donald Trump had for firing former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson via tweet at 8:48 AM on the morning of the PA-18 Special Election?  Trump told no one he was going to do that - he just did it.  The PA and national media had a field day criticizing Trump all day long.  The Republican candidate lost that election by only 774 votes.  

I eagerly await your explanation of these two events, DC Tom.

When did it become my responsibility to validate your insanity?  :lol: