Rumor -Bears and Dolphins discussing Jordan Howard/ Jarvis Landry swap

Howard is a good RB and Landry is a good WR. Not really sure who this benefits more, but it would help Miami get a little higher if they wanna go QB. I also think Roquan Smith would be in play for Miami here. 

25 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Landy would be a fantastic fit with Trubisky

Mitch is great at throwing 5 yard check downs.  He is a good number 2 possession wr but that's about it. 

And i I like Howard's but I think Miami should be trying to get something else. Drake was really good last year. 

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Welp 

I was going to say that deal felt awful for Chicago.

Landry is basically a "must move" and is EXPENSIVE.  Howard has a couple more cheap years.  #8 for #11 and a 3rd is close to neutral on the value chart, anyway, certainly doesn't seem like much of a sweetener.

If someone is willing to give Miami a 4th for Landry on the tag and needing an extension, they should take it and run.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Mitch is great at throwing 5 yard check downs.  He is a good number 2 possession wr but that's about it. 

And i I like Howard's but I think Miami should be trying to get something else. Drake was really good last year. 

5 yards is just under what Landry’s specialty is anyway. The 8 yard gain. So they’d be perfect for each other.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gase had Howard his rookie year. He really seems to gravitate toward familiarity with players and coaches. 

I think Gase was already in Miami by then. 

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Just our luck..we would be forced to watch that punk play again next year when we play the Bears.

At least only once tho....sadly seems like it ain't gonna happen and we will possibly see this POS 2x a year again....sigh...

Edited by Kwai San

I see alot of Landry hate on here. I can't stand his personality, I'm still bitter over the Aaron Williams hit and still want revenge for that. 

But the kid can flat out play. He's a tremendous WR imo. If he wasn't such a head case I'd love him as a Bill.

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

At least only once tho....sadly seems like it ain't gonna happen and we will possibly see this POS 2x a year again....sigh...

Nope.  If they can't trade him, they'll rescind the tag and let him be an UFA, and he'll surely leave.