Bo Scarborough

Just now, aristocrat said:

i'd love to see us trade up and get a qb and take a rb in the second. could you imagine a run game like the saints had with our rookie qb? instant pressure off him and success. 

When was Kamara taken again?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

i'd love to see us trade up and get a qb and take a rb in the second. could you imagine a run game like the saints had with our rookie qb? instant pressure off him and success. 

If you bring in Will Hernandez and a Tackle with that package to block for them I'm on board.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

3rd I think

Yeah thanks just looked it up. I have RB TGTed in draft but no earlier than the 4th. Actually a decent deep class. I am not looking for a Shady replacement this year. 

Just now, Sky Diver said:

4.52 40

40" Vertical

10.9' broad jump

He killed it.

Now tell me about his work ethic, soft play, short shuttle, cone drill (very important when i see little to no wiggle on tape)

i would take him in the 5th if my higher graded backs are gone 

per nfl.com:

Bottom Line

Scarbrough can be a runaway locomotive, but he needs a long track to get rolling or his effectiveness will drop sharply. Scarbrough won't make tacklers miss, but he is a brute force who can add yardage to the end of runs. Scarbrough is a one-cut runner who is best in an under-center rushing attack where he can get carries in bunches. He has the talent to be an effective NFL running back, but durability concerns and a lack of pass catching ability could cap where teams are willing to consider drafting him.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now tell me about his work ethic, soft play, short shuttle, cone drill (very important when i see little to no wiggle on tape)

i would take him in the 5th if my higher graded backs are gone 

He's a downhill, north-south runner. Good change of pace to Shady.

8 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I meant "high"

There's still a huge difference in saying Ricky Williams ran high and Bo Scarb runs high.    Watch Williams' top 10 career plays :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MTQnD_yWk  then go watch Bo Scarb run.  It's nowhere near the same thing.  You can say both ran high but to me Williams pad level is different and his stout compact frame was an advantage for him.  Bo Scarbs tall angular frame with a high pad level requires A+ blocking up front to get the train out of the station.  Otherwise, none of that "power" will be on display.

Edited by NewEraBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

There's still a huge difference in saying Ricky Williams ran high and Bo Scarb runs high.    Watch Williams' top 10 career plays :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MTQnD_yWk  then go watch Bo Scarb run.  It's nowhere near the same thing.

Ok, one more time.  I was going for "high," as in high on marijuana.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2