NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

Allen really was impressive slinging the rock. The toss to Kirk went 67 yards.  He let it go a little though though.  Seems to be right on par with who he is as a QB right now.  

Jackson was impressive to me as well.  Ball came out well.  Had a couple bad passes but I’d be happy with him at 21.  The combine is a bad place to put a grade on him.

how did Quenton Flowers and JT Barrett get invites?  No offense to the OSU guys here, but why would anyone consider ever drafting this Barrett.  

Rosen and baker up next.  My boy Rudolph too?

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

....is this assessment accurate bud?............

Weaknesses

Competitiveness feels optional for him at times. Needs to play with more consistent urgency. Struggles with physical cornerbacks. Crowded and harassed by North Carolina's M.J. Stewart and finished with just one catch. Routes and stems are rounded. Needs to do better at disguising route breaks. Doesn't create as much downfield separation as he could with better route leverage. Doesn't extend to pluck and allows throws to get into him. Hand strength is below average. Has catches that turn into drops due to lack of hand strength through contact. Body positioning and ball adjustments down the field are just OK.

Draft Projection

Rounds 3-4

NFL Comparison

Andre Holmes