Confirmed: Josh Rosen Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits - At One Bills Drive Today (4-10)

26CornerBlitz

35 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Terry Pegula, "I have taken possession of Josh Rosen, we have him chained up in Russ Brandon's basement right now".

Don't worry he's under good care and will appear at the appropriate time!

I hope this wasn't caught on tape. :o

37 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Terry Pegula, "I have taken possession of Josh Rosen, we have him chained up in Russ Brandon's basement right now".

Don't worry he's under good care and will appear at the appropriate time!

The thought had crossed my mind. Or maybe post a gas mask video and say it's Rosen but only person that knows it's fake is Brandon Beane

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pegula: Hey Josh, welcome to Buffalo! !@#$ trump, amirite?

Rosen: Well, sir, I was young then and I regret that decision. I have really matured since then and...

Pegula: Awe come on, !@#$ trump! I called New Era and had a !@#$ Trump hat with a standing buffalo made for you, and only you. Did you know my daughter plays professional tennis? 

Rosen: Yes sir. I mean, why?

Pegula: Why what?

Rosen: Just, why? I need to know why she plays tennis. And why you made me a hat. 

Pegula: Do you like yachts?

Best thing I have read all day!

On 4/16/2018 at 7:07 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe it's just the population I know - it's pretty common in slightly nerdy/geeky kids, especially the boys, to take themselves and their views too seriously.  Most of them grow out of it by their mid-twenties.  Some of them don't and join Red Pill Reddit.

And maybe I'm just a touch sensitive here, Dave, but I think folks should be a bit more careful about tossing around conclusions like "he lies".  In the full article (which took me 5 seconds to look up) this is what Rosen says about Stanford.  There is no lying above.  He knew the summer before his Jr year that Stanford wasn't going to take him, he admits he was devastated, and he's talking about UCLA as his choice of the schools he looked at after Stanford didn't take him:

"Four years earlier, on his visit to Bosco, Rosen had asked the coaches and academic officials if coming out of their school he'd be able to get into Stanford. Growing up the son of Penn and Princeton graduates, Rosen saw Stanford as a football Ivy. He attended a camp in Palo Alto the summer before his junior year but returned without a scholarship offer, heartbroken. Rosen recalls that he didn't click with the mild-mannered Cardinal coach David Shaw, who appeared put off by questions about the depth chart. Shaw says the Cardinal coaches simply decided to not take a quarterback in that class because of roster numbers.

Rosen returned to Bosco devastated but now calls the snub "probably the best thing that ever happened to me," he says. "I'm not Stanford, and I would have hated it. It was good for me because it killed my ego a little bit." "

"Bosco George Costanza Seinfeld Kramer

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Can you elaborate on this?

I'm just poking fun at people talking about how gritty Mayfield was because he got rejected and made a revenge list and Rosen is a spoiled brat. Perhaps if Rosen made a list, with Stanford at the top, he would see more edgy and gritty. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe it's a reference to Mayfield keeping a list of folks who have dissed him (schools, players, teams, members of the press, different media), which is believed by many to show he is "edgy" and "shows grit"

Gotchya, I thought you were referring to some sort of "I won't forget this" mentality, but wasn't positive. The "football ivy" term had me chuckling. The ivies would love to be on Stanford's level regarding research+classroom, let alone football. (heeyyyoooooo #shotsfired #ivorytowerjabs #outoftouch)

• Like (+1) 1

Great free article on the Buffalo News about Rosen and Buffalo. I thought this was already posted but I couldn't find the thread, so I figured I'd just put it here -

http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/25/josh-rosen-would-love-to-be-in-buffalo-after-great-visit-with-bills/

"I thought the coaching staff he a really like a unique sense of drive and fire and kind of passion," Rosen said. "Coach McDermott's a really intense guy and I thought ... you could see that he had a vision for where the team wanted to go. I thought that was really cool to see. They seem really excited around the building."

He stressed that coming from Southern California to the more challenging weather at New Era Field doesn't concern him in the least.

"I think snow games are what football's all about," Rosen said. "I think those kind of like iconic, the slow motion of the offensive and defensive line putting their hand down in the dirt when it's raining or snowing, whatever it is. I think those are iconic moments in the sport and that's what football is. It's a tough game, it's a physical game, and the elements are the last thing you're worried about when you're behind center or in the pocket."

I want this kid in a Bills jersey SO BAD! lol 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 4/15/2018 at 9:34 AM, dave mcbride said:

I hesitate to say this because I like Rosen as a potential pick and i also don't want to feed the trolls. But after reading a number of interviews with him, it seems to me that he has some real narcissism in his makeup. That's not a great trait. 

Sounds like a QB trait.