Would You Give JF a Flyer at QB ??

T master

He's was no where near the character of player that Mc Bean & company is looking for & i don't think he would be given that chance with the Bills but if there was a way to write a contract with 0 guarantee's , all performance based as far as how he handles his commitment to being a upstanding NFL teammate, player, & person would you as a NFL fan in general give him a shot on our team ??

This person would be none other than Johnny " Football " Manzel ?? Josh Gordon got a second chance !

Also Richie Incognito was given a second chance with the Bills & has been a great add although that was given by the previous regime & as i said in the beginning i don't think that Mc Bean & company would ever consider him with all the crap he pulled but i was wondering just what the Bills fans might think ??

I'm not real sure if he would have to have a certain amount of games that he would be suspended or not for what he had done or if Goodell would even allow this to go through or not but its just a passing thought given it's the off season & the Bills need a QB ...

If this has been talked about i apologize i didn't research it ... So what say you ?? Is he worth it or is his NFL career over ??

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, T master said:

He's was no where near the character of player that Mc Bean & company is looking for & i don't think he would be given that chance with the Bills but if there was a way to write a contract with 0 guarantee's , all performance based as far as how he handles his commitment to being a upstanding NFL teammate, player, & person would you as a NFL fan in general give him a shot on our team ??

This person would be none other than Johnny " Football " Manzel ?? Josh Gordon got a second chance !

Also Richie Incognito was given a second chance with the Bills & has been a great add although that was given by the previous regime & as i said in the beginning i don't think that Mc Bean & company would ever consider him with all the crap he pulled but i was wondering just what the Bills fans might think ??

I'm not real sure if he would have to have a certain amount of games that he would be suspended or not for what he had done or if Goodell would even allow this to go through or not but its just a passing thought given it's the off season & the Bills need a QB ...

If this has been talked about i apologize i didn't research it ... So what say you ?? Is he worth it or is his NFL career over ??

Richie Incognito was given a second chance because at the time his career blew up, he was playing NFL football at a high level.  Josh Gordon will get a 2nd chance because he put up an amazing 1646 yds in 2013 with Campbell and Weedon throwing at him then got suspended, and you know, if leave a slot for a WR you can carry 5 or 6 other WR on your roster as a  backup plan, they play special teams and stuff.

Addiction is a horrible disease.    It is insidious, and some addicts in recovery have characterized it as "one mistake and down you go".

But more to the point, JFF has yet to show anyone he can play football at a CFL, let alone an NFL, level.  IMO if he had chosen to go CFL and played well a season or two, he would get a shot.  But a couple of weeks in a spring league?  Not enough to be worth a roster spot at a space where most teams carry 2, sometimes 3.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, T master said:

...a flyer?...only in the crosshairs of an A10-Warthog.......are we THAT desperate?...........