Geno = Flat Earth Truther?

YoloinOhio

I though everyone knew ‘evolution’ is just what we’ve been conditioned to call it when extraterrestrials make changes to the human genome. 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So I want to see that theory of gravity.  

And I want the orbital mechanics explained.

How about you reconcile it with quantum theory first, we can worry about flat earth after that.

9 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Buffalo Bills talk!   Yeah!  Sports!

You must be new here. The fact that the thread has anything to do with any football player is pretty good for this group during an early offseason weekend. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Buffalo Bills talk!   Yeah!  Sports!

Yeah well some of us still like to roast Eugene around here even though he’s no longer a Jet. He’s still the only nfl qb I’ve seen have a worse half of football than Nathan. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Good lord. 

These conspiracy theory nuts seem to be spreading in recent years. It's actually scary. 

How do you battle this stuff when the people you are fighting against don't believe in FACTS? (and it's not just flat earthers either... there's whole large groups of people that refuse to believe facts or most anything from the mainstream media). 

I mean, there is just soooooooooo much proof that the earth is round, you'd have to be crazy to believe anything else. 

Why in the !@#$ would NASA, the US and every other country around the world want to go to so much trouble to push a "round earth" conspiracy theory to begin with? What could they possibly have to gain from It? 

Well there is one group to blame for that.  Perhaps if the mainstream media went back to simply reporting facts instead of their current business model of for-profit propaganda and agenda pushing, there would be fewer people who refuse to believe anything they report.

But yeah, the general level of ignorance is frightening.  I once worked with a woman who simply refused to believe we had landed on the moon (and this was 30 years after it happened).  She just couldn't fathom the possibility of space travel.

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Well there is one group to blame for that.  Perhaps if the mainstream media went back to simply reporting facts instead of their current business model of for-profit propaganda and agenda pushing, there would be fewer people who refuse to believe anything they report.

But yeah, the general level of ignorance is frightening.  I once worked with a woman who simply refused to believe we had landed on the moon (and this was 30 years after it happened).  She just couldn't fathom the possibility of space travel.

Pot meet kettle.  Blaming "the mainstream media" for not "simply reporting facts" is the perpetual whine of those who don't a know the difference between fact and opinion and don't like to hear facts that don't fit their own agendas ... but carry on.

9 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Pot meet kettle.  Blaming "the mainstream media" for not "simply reporting facts" is the perpetual whine of those who don't a know the difference between fact and opinion and don't like to hear facts that don't fit their own agendas ... but carry on.

:lol:

You're laughably stupid if you don't understand the difference between how media was run 40 years ago vs today.  But....carry on.