Geno = Flat Earth Truther?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Like DCTom said, If the earth were actually flat, gravity would be much different. 

It would pull in different directions depending on your proximity to the edge/center of the earth. The closer you got to the edge, the more sideways the pull of gravity is, and we all know that isn't the case.

There are so many things that have to be explained if the earth were flat. 

Like circumnavigating the globe. How can you follow the same heading (say due east) and circumnavigate the globe? Or How can people take all different paths of circumnavigation, flying over different countries/continents? If the earth were flat, you'd only be able to basically circle around 1 path (the outer edge), and why wouldn't you hit that edge depending on how you flew? How do planes fly over the Antarctic if it's just a big wall of ice at the edge of the earth? 

Or time zones... if the earth were flat wouldn't you see the sun at all times (if it were a spotlight like flat earthers claim)?

How would satellites orbit the earth?

Why don't shadows look the same everywhere?

How do you explain away the Hubble space telescope and all the images it produces?

Or space travel, the international space station, all of the astronauts, pilots and even passengers on those zero gravity flights, or the old Concord from back in the day, who have seen the curve of the earth for themselves. 

Lunar eclipses... why does the earth project a curved/round shadow on the moon during an eclipse? 

Why is every other observable planet round?

Why do you see different stats and constellations depending on your location relative to the equator? If the earth were flat wouldn't you be able to see the same stars from everywhere? Why would certain constellations move toward the horizon and disapppear, and new constellations appear, as you changed locations on the earth? (hint, because its round!). 

I could go on and on and on... 

But The flat earthers try to address some of this stuff though... 

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

This makes me want to bang my head against a wall repeadly. lol

So many of these explanations try to sound smart but just don't cut it. They're obviously just good enough to fool some though. 

I honestly didnt even believe this whole "flat earth" was really a thing until I looked into it more. These people really do seem serious about believing this stuff. It blows my mind. 

Dammit....  shouldn’t have clicked that link?

Unbelievable that anyone spent time concocting that crap.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

That's a pretty limited approach in my eyes as well. You don't think it would be in the best interest of any other species to have their brains grow 300% practically overnight to make them the top of the food chain? That's pretty funny. Humans are very much out of place on this planet. We have back problems from walking upright, we are defenseless as babies for many months, we would die if we lived outside in the elements so we need to build houses or live in caves, we wear other animals' fur to stay warm, we need to make tools to hunt. Also, I'm still waiting for the monkeys to evolve since we used to be them. Surely there are half monkey half humans out there somewhere

Have you ever looked around at a Walmart or the DMV???   There are absolutely different levels of evolution evident. ?

• Haha (+1) 4

These intentional ignoramuses need to do what the ancient mariners did thousands of years ago and observe ships at sea as their masts and hulls come more in to view as they move over the horizon. Even the most illiterate sailors have known the earth is round for thousands of years.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Like circumnavigating the globe. How can you follow the same heading (say due east) and circumnavigate the globe? Or How can people take all different paths of circumnavigation, flying over different countries/continents? If the earth were flat, you'd only be able to basically circle around 1 path (the outer edge), and why wouldn't you hit that edge depending on how you flew? How do planes fly over the Antarctic if it's just a big wall of ice at the edge of the earth? 

Or time zones... if the earth were flat wouldn't you see the sun at all times (if it were a spotlight like flat earthers claim)?

How would satellites orbit the earth?

Why don't shadows look the same everywhere?

How do you explain away the Hubble space telescope and all the images it produces?

Or space travel, the international space station, all of the astronauts, pilots and even passengers on those zero gravity flights, or the old Concord from back in the day, who have seen the curve of the earth for themselves. 

Lunar eclipses... why does the earth project a curved/round shadow on the moon during an eclipse? 

Why is every other observable planet round?

Why do you see different stats and constellations depending on your location relative to the equator? If the earth were flat wouldn't you be able to see the same stars from everywhere? Why would certain constellations move toward the horizon and disapppear, and new constellations appear, as you changed locations on the earth? (hint, because its round!). 

I could go on and on and on... 

Photoshop and the vast conspiracies of military-globemaking complex.

This is no different than why countries invade other countries, and why some countries break up/change borders - so the real evil doers can sell more globes to schools!

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Flat earth?  Youre lost.

Its all about #HollowEarth

Get on my level brehs. #tinfoilhat 

#holdmybeer

saturn is really a transmitter of negative frequencies that disrupt the holographic universe and allow the archons to keep humanity locked down by our reptile bloodline overlords.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

#holdmybeer

saturn is really a transmitter of negative frequencies that disrupt the holographic universe and allow the archons to keep humanity locked down by our reptile bloodline overlords.

:lol:

Well yeah they have to keep human consciousness at a low vibrational tone to stop us from bleeding into the 4th and 5th dimensions....

Then we would find out how they shattered a few multi-verses and had to combine 2 multiverses into one, in order to save the space time continuum. 

#MandelaEffect

:ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FearLess Price said:

:lol:

Well yeah they have to keep human consciousness at a low vibrational tone to stop us from bleeding into the 4th and 5th dimensions....

Then we would find out how they shattered a few multi-verses and had to combine 2 multiverses into one, in order to save the space time continuum. 

#MandelaEffect

:ph34r:

Bro that’s some legit stuff there but you left out the fact that it’s because the archons can’t create anything and they’re farming our creative energies