My Favorite TE in this draft.

#34fan

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

haha I don't think even he thinks he can do it but Coach McDermott keeps sending him out there and he's like ok I guess so, whatever you say coach, here we go!

"It's okay buddy, keep chucking it don't worry, as long as somebody catches it, even if they are on the other team, it's better than an incomplete pass because SOMEBODY caught it!!"

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Can he play QB?

4 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

The real question: Can he recover an onside kick?

This kid is red zone GOLD. Not to mention a huge hassle for defenders get around.. This is your rookie QB's best friend on the football field. -If you call yourself an OC, and can't fit Wozniak somewhere in your offense, you probably suck.

5 hours ago, H2o said:

This is the best TE in the draft right here. He reminds me of Gronk. He can block and there isn't a LB who can cover him imo. I can see the Pats taking him if he lasts to #32, but I expect him to go before then. 

I like Mark Andrews... If we got him at 22 I would be FINE with it... I like O'Leary, but he's limited in what he can give you... Charles Clay can't stay healthy for s__t...  

A kid like Wozniak would add depth as a UDFA, as well as that "WTF!" -factor that gives D-coordinators fits.

Edited by #34fan