My Favorite TE in this draft.

#34fan

Big. Nate. Wozniak.

6' 10', 275lbs  of insane mutant ability.  -You like pancakes?  Wozniak makes them fresh on the football field every game.

He's been a key piece of the Golden Gophers rushing and passing attack for a few seasons... Blocks like a double-parked dump truck.

SOFT hands, and very athletic for his size... I love this kid, and he'll never get drafted... Didn't score alot of TD's in college... Completeley off the grid with scouts

HARD worker... Pushes his blocking assignment THROUGH the turf... Put this kid in my offense any day of the week.

Woz vs. Maryland

woz vs mtsu

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Didn't Baylor have a big TE last year too? These guys never pan out. Football is not like basketball. After a certain height your chances of success go way down. Theres such a thing as being too big/tall

That Baylor kid (La Quan McGowan) was FAT  -Over 400 lbs at 6'6"!

Wozniak is downright svelte at 6'10" 275.... He's a load, but the kid is NOT too boo-koo.

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

Big. Nate. Wozniak.

6' 10', 275lbs  of insane mutant ability.  -You like pancakes?  Wozniak makes them fresh on the football field every game.

He's been a key piece of the Golden Gophers rushing and passing attack for a few seasons... Blocks like a double-parked dump truck.

SOFT hands, and very athletic for his size... I love this kid, and he'll never get drafted... Didn't score alot of TD's in college... Completeley off the grid with scouts

HARD worker... Pushes his blocking assignment THROUGH the turf... Put this kid in my offense any day of the week.

Woz vs. Maryland

woz vs mtsu

I'm completely off the grid with scouts too, do you think I can play TE in the NFL too???

• Haha (+1) 1

This is the best TE in the draft right here. He reminds me of Gronk. He can block and there isn't a LB who can cover him imo. I can see the Pats taking him if he lasts to #32, but I expect him to go before then. 

Seems like a a 7th round or priority free agent option.  We have an former tight ends coach as our OC so who knows.  For the blocking part, I don't consider his height to be a plus.  If he could be a third tight end that came in on goal line play and contributed on special teams (blocking kicks), I'd consider that worth a look.  

Edited by Buffalo30

3 hours ago, H2o said:

This is the best TE in the draft right here. He reminds me of Gronk. He can block and there isn't a LB who can cover him imo. I can see the Pats taking him if he lasts to #32, but I expect him to go before then. 

Mayfield 21. Andrews 22.  That would be a good day 1

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I'm completely off the grid with scouts too, do you think I can play TE in the NFL too???

when I was in 4th grade my teachers told me i could do anything i put my mind to so i said i want to be QB of the Buffalo Bills and they told me to set the bar lower, like maybe an accountant for the Bills.  true story! :(

Edited by kdiggz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

when I was in 4th grade my teachers told me i could do anything i put my mind to so i said i want to be QB of the Buffalo Bills and they told me to set the bar lower, like maybe an accountant for the Bills.  true story! :(

I think Nathan Peterman was told the same story about being anything he wanted to be.

Maybe somebody should have told him to set the bar lower too??

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I think Nathan Peterman was told the same story about being anything he wanted to be.

Maybe somebody should have told him to set the bar lower too??

haha I don't think even he thinks he can do it but Coach McDermott keeps sending him out there and he's like ok I guess so, whatever you say coach, here we go!

Edited by kdiggz
  • Haha (+1) 1