Kiper and McShay Dicuss the Bills' Options at 21 and 22

26CornerBlitz

I had a good idea.  How about do something different and actually go all out and get a QB.  You know. the most important position possibly in all of sports.  Or do the same old thing and be a .500 team.  Tough call

Just now, Augie said:

Linky no worky. 

works on desktop, not on mobile

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Linky worky for me. 

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

I had a good idea.  How about do something different and actually go all out and get a QB.  You know. the most important position possibly in all of sports.  Or do the same old thing and be a .500 team.  Tough call

works on desktop, not on mobile

Ahhhhhh, well, I’ll wait for reports. Not going to my office. Not sure if I can make it up the stairs...long day....

• Haha (+1) 1

Group of douchebags: "Is Rosen doesn't want to play in Cleveland he's not gonna wanna play in Buffalo" and then a bunch of sniggering. Kiper obviously doesn't know what's going on in Buffalo and the Chris Sprow is a moron. McShay thinks if we trade up it's for Rosen or Allen, but probably Allen, even though he says Allen isn't as good. Last time I saw that many turds in a group, I flushed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Hate is a strong word, but when I think of McShay and Kiper it's one of the first words that comes to mind.

13 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I can't stand when they talk about the big market teams that need to be good. I think they really hate the small market teams, I'm so sick of the bull **** remarks about Cleveland, Green Bay and Buffalo to name a few.

DWrndrHX0AAvbei.jpg

• Sad 1

That was completely uninformative and uninteresting.

That's not a knock on the OP for posting this. I appreciate the link.

It's just...Kiper and McShay offered absolutely NOTHING worth listening to here. I'd honestly rather randomly pick any two TBD members and listen to their opinions.

Mayock is the only mainstream draft guy I can listen to any more. The rest are no better than an internet fan in terms of information and opinions.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

That was completely uninformative and uninteresting.

That's not a knock on the OP for posting this. I appreciate the link.

It's just...Kiper and McShay offered absolutely NOTHING worth listening to here. I'd honestly rather randomly pick any two TBD members and listen to their opinions.

Mayock is the only mainstream draft guy I can listen to any more. The rest is no better than an internet fan.

I have not yet seen it (iPad is not allowing me), but I fully agree on Mayock being a cut above. Again, ESPN likes to get by with just being ESPN.