Rapaport: Bills won’t cut Tyrod, fine with paying 6 mill bonus

YoloinOhio

Just now, John from Hemet said:

Not by a long shot.....and people making statements like that just cannot be taken seriously

not good enough?   Yes

:lol:

If we had ANYONE else under center in that Jacksonville game, we'd have won. But ok. He's just "not good enough."

37 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Anyone but the extremists realizes that this is a prudent course.  You don't make a change at QB just for the sake of it because it can always be worse. 

You really think people woukd realize that after watching Nate Peterman this year, but a lot of people are still on the “anyone but tyrod” agenda 

They aren't drafting Lamar Jackson. Polian still has the ear of Pegula. I'm sure Pegula asked him his thoughts on QB's and he told him that Jackson is a WR. I heard the Bills are trying to trade up in hopes that Josh Allen drops but imo there's absolutely no way he gets out of the top 6.

They are just fronting with Tyrod. They desperately want to trade him but teams probably think they will cut him so why give up anything. So it's smart that they are now putting it out there that they are willing to keep him which is of course nonsense. Worst case, they pay him $6 mil and nobody wants to trade so then they cut him. I'm sure someone will at least give up a late round pick though. Hes an ok veteran QB under contract for $10 mil. That's cheap!

Just now, kdiggz said:

They aren't drafting Lamar Jackson. Polian still has the ear of Pegula. I'm sure Pegula asked him his thoughts on QB's and he told him that Jackson is a WR. I heard the Bills are trying to trade up in hopes that Josh Allen drops but imo there's absolutely no way he gets out of the top 6.

They are just fronting with Tyrod. They desperately want to trade him but teams probably think they will cut him so why give up anything. So it's smart that they are now putting it out there that they are willing to keep him which is of course nonsense. Worst case, they pay him $6 mil and nobody wants to trade so then they cut him. I'm sure someone will at least give up a late round pick though. Hes an ok veteran QB under contract for $10 mil. That's cheap!

Terry Pegula hired Beane to make personnel decisions.  Please stop with this foolishness. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, kdiggz said:

If Pegula is smart he will stay out of the way and let the football people he has hired make these decisions.

Maybe those football people also do not want Lamar Jackson....who knows.   Maybe those football people see the opportunity to get a monster DT.....some linebackers.....a running back.....while STILL getting a qb