Do you think the Jills will ever come back?

Another Fan

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Trust me when I tell you "creepy" depends on how hot a woman finds you. A guy she finds "hot" can say the same thing as a guy she finds completely unattractive and she will love it from the "hot" guy and say its "creepy" from the second guy.

And if yer rich you can just grab em by their vulvas?  ;o)

Not coming back anytime soon.  The politics in this country are heading in the exact opposite direction.  Tampa had legal problems with their squad too.  Not sure how that ended but those girls were attention grabbing in their costumes.  

Wrong political culture nationally and wrong weather locally.  If you like then enjoy them on TV when watching other teams at home and leave the lawsuits away from OBD.

3 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

These Jills threads make me uncomfortable.

NOBODY else on the whole board likes the Jills? NOBODY else enjoys how they dance and bring beauty and spectacle and a sense of an Event to the game?

NOBODY else likes women around except as a target they can have sex with?

It makes me feel like Bills fans are nasty, mean spirited, and abnormal.

I like women and I like how the Jills dance and cheer because they are so good at it and it is fun and pretty. That used to be normal. Now I am in some strange category of my own. And it makes me uncomfortable.

Wait... so you want women around to dress in skimpy clothes and dance for you and we’re the ones that are thinking of women as sexual targets?

That is a weird way to think of it and you should feel uncomfortable. 

I like women around, they can dress anyway they’d like, and heck I might even talk to them without making them perform for me. 

“Nasty, mean spirited, and abnormal” maybe in the lodge or local watering hole you frequent. 

Let me guess, sports illustrated bathing suit pics in the bathroom? Radical!

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Wait... so you want women around to dress in skimpy clothes and dance for you and we’re the ones that are thinking of women as sexual targets?

That is a weird way to think of it and you should feel uncomfortable. 

I like women around, they can dress anyway they’d like, and heck I might even talk to them without making them perform for me. 

“Nasty, mean spirited, and abnormal” maybe in the lodge or local watering hole you frequent. 

Let me guess, sports illustrated bathing suit pics in the bathroom? Radical!

If your testicles descend and you mature and grow into a healthy balanced man with some perspective,  you won't look at it in such a stupid childish way.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Maybe it's because I live in CA, where people don't like you admitting you have a gender, but here's the thing: making women dress in skimpy clothes and jiggle their moneymakers is sexist and disgusting, and the idea that we parade these women in front of 10s of thousands of drunk men for a handful of shekels is an affront to the equality of the sexes at every level.

Unless you pay them much more money. Then we're cool with it.

Your summary there bears only some coincidental relationship with the reality here. 

And I have seen enough of that sort of thing you wrote over the years to recognize it for what it is, even as it is now clothed in progressive Democratic type wording.

It is the same message as any overbearing "Christian" clergy of whatever denomination of the past. In the current day,  you sound quite like a modern day Irainian Mullah.

Different wording same thing. You want to impose your view, which is twisted, on to others, and you are impenetrably convinced that you are both right and "good."

You are morally correct. And the young women who want to do this, are "jiggling their money makers".

Cheerleading as the Jills did it is a celebration of youth and beauty. And the young women enjoy doing it, as they should. They are cheering for our team and participating  in the biggest event we have around here. They are VERY good dancers. They wear plenty of clothing for any normal person to be ok with it.

Your line about forcing people to do things your way for their own good is as old as time and it is always a lie. It is about your personal power and self aggrandizement and there is Nothing moral about it.

And there is nothing wrong with being a pretty young woman. Even though your sort has been trying to insist that there is in one way or another for at least a thousand years now.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

54 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

If your testicles descend and you mature and grow into a healthy balanced man with some perspective,  you won't look at it in such a stupid childish way.

Love it. The same guy calling someone else childish is the one talking about descending testicles. I really don’t even have to offer a counterpoint here, you’re doing a bang up job of proving what kind of backwards human you are on your own. 

Let me guess you’re always the guy with the opposing opinion and and everyone else is always wrong? I’m sure you won’t answer honestly so I’ll just assume that’s the case. 

Which answers your first question, you feel uncomfortable because that’s who you are. An old dog unwilling to learn any new tricks. You surround yourself with people that won’t call you out or challenge you in any way. Congrats! 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

25 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Honestly, the Jills just weren’t good looking enough.

Sorry, it’s all evolution.....if you fell outta the ugly tree and hit a few branches on the way down, then you are either a Walmart shopper or a Walmart greeter.

Well the Jills were always dancers, not models. 

That being said they were about 150,000 times better looking than I am. So I think they were very pretty indeed.

And I am just guessing of course, but from how you talk,  I bet you are one ugly mug. Am I right?

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Love it. The same guy calling someone else childish is the one talking about descending testicles. I really don’t even have to offer a counterpoint here, you’re doing a bang up job of proving what kind of backwards human you are on your own. 

Let me guess you’re always the guy with the opposing opinion and and everyone else is always wrong? I’m sure you won’t answer honestly so I’ll just assume that’s the case. 

Which answers your first question, you feel uncomfortable because that’s who you are. An old dog unwilling to learn any new tricks. You surround yourself with people that won’t call you out or challenge you in any way. Congrats! 

I got a suggestion for you. If you don't like personal insults, don't start with them like you did.

Now run along skippy and you can carry on your argument with the imaginary me you have created in your mind.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

6 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

That being said they were about 150,000 times better looking than I am. So I think they were very pretty indeed.

And I am just guessing of course, but from how you talk,  I bet you are one ugly mug. Am I right?

I got a suggestion for you. If you don't like personal insults, don't start with them like you did.

Now run along skippy and you can carry on your argument with the imaginary me you have created in your mind.

I am without a doubt the fugliest mofo around, bro

18 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Xoxoxo, 

-Bobby

6 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

These Jills threads make me uncomfortable.

NOBODY else on the whole board likes the Jills? NOBODY else enjoys how they dance and bring beauty and spectacle and a sense of an Event to the game?

NOBODY else likes women around except as a target they can have sex with?

It makes me feel like Bills fans are nasty, mean spirited, and abnormal.

I like women and I like how the Jills dance and cheer because they are so good at it and it is fun and pretty. That used to be normal. Now I am in some strange category of my own. And it makes me uncomfortable.

Or maybe we all aren't politically correct beta white knights riding in on our steed to rescue the feminists in distress who despise the men that help them more than the ones they claim to hate?

14 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Of course not.

Busy-bodies and lawyers ruined a good time for all concerned.....so be it.  Nothing of value lost.  They are an anachronism anyway.

...only if Rex & Rob were the lead pom-pom girls.......pink speedos sponsored by Golden Corral.....................

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

We should have a fug off and see which of us wins

None of the comments you've made in this thread really address the question, it's all just trying to bolster some imaginary cred you think you have. A simple yes or no will suffice to answer the question posed. 

Edited by ndirish1978