Do you think the Jills will ever come back?

Another Fan

They should just let 30 of the Bills' best fans be cheerleaders. I mean, let the everyday fan get the sideline access and play midfield drinking games at the half. Way more entertaining, the fans chosen would love the pay and perks, and it might even draw more fans in. 

Edited by Paulus

I hope not,the drum corp is more entertaining ;) 

Listening(and watching these young ladies dance) to Bon Jovi played on 78 speed does nothing for the game.

24 minutes ago, Paulus said:

They should just let 30 of the Bills' best fans be cheerleaders. I mean, let the everyday fan get the sideline access and play midfield drinking games at the half. Way more entertaining, the fans chosen would love the pay and perks, and it might even draw more fans in. 

Throw in a few flaming table smashes and no one would leave their seats ;) 

I couldn’t care less, and do not miss them for a second. But if it makes some of you happy, I’ll put in a good word.

7 minutes ago, papazoid said:

not coming back.....especially at the ralph....no room, they are in harms way

if the new stadium is wide enough for soccer, then maybe

Now you are swaying me. It could get exciting! 

I’m just kidding.

As far as you know. 

Edited by Augie

On 2/22/2018 at 1:42 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

Who seriously ever paid attention to cheerleaders at an NFL Football game? (not me!).

I also find it comical that the Carolina Hurricanes have cheerleaders at their hockey games. WTF!

Most hockey teams used to have cheerleaders. Not so much anymore. But skirts on skates? I support that. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, realtruelove said:

The whole premise of cheerleaders is so wrong.  Objectification of either sex is so wrong but for a business to promote this is criminal.  Let's hope that in our lifetime we can end this nonsense.

Ok. But how about you leave the cheerleaders the eff alone during my lifetime? :)

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

13 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

That's not creepy at all.

Trust me when I tell you "creepy" depends on how hot a woman finds you. A guy she finds "hot" can say the same thing as a guy she finds completely unattractive and she will love it from the "hot" guy and say its "creepy" from the second guy.

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Trust me when I tell you "creepy" depends on how hot a woman finds you. A guy she finds "hot" can say the same thing as a guy she finds completely unattractive and she will love it from the "hot" guy and say its "creepy" from the second guy.

Well, I was making more of a joke than it sounded. 

These Jills threads make me uncomfortable.

NOBODY else on the whole board likes the Jills? NOBODY else enjoys how they dance and bring beauty and spectacle and a sense of an Event to the game?

NOBODY else likes women around except as a target they can have sex with?

It makes me feel like Bills fans are nasty, mean spirited, and abnormal.

I like women and I like how the Jills dance and cheer because they are so good at it and it is fun and pretty. That used to be normal. Now I am in some strange category of my own. And it makes me uncomfortable.

Just now, BadLandsMeanie said:

These Jills threads make me uncomfortable.

NOBODY else on the whole board likes the Jills? NOBODY else enjoys how they dance and bring beauty and spectacle and a sense of an Event to the game?

Maybe it's because I live in CA, where people don't like you admitting you have a gender, but here's the thing: making women dress in skimpy clothes and jiggle their moneymakers is sexist and disgusting, and the idea that we parade these women in front of 10s of thousands of drunk men for a handful of shekels is an affront to the equality of the sexes at every level.

Unless you pay them much more money. Then we're cool with it.

• Like (+1) 1