Do you think the Jills will ever come back?

Another Fan

2 hours ago, Direhard Fan said:

I don't think so but I think they are better than the drum's.  If they paid them a fair wage, I believe many would be interested.  See what Kim thinks. 

It doesn't really matter to me because I haven't attended a game since the Jills disbanded and the drum started rolling. 

If the Pegulas want the cheerleaders back its not that difficult, the problems and lawsuit were well before he bought the team

The cheerleaders will easily win in court, everything is well documented.

A settlement  will eventually be made, a fair wage scale, then presto, instant cheerleader, just add water.

Edited by HOUSE

Honestly, I don't need cheer leaders, OR a drumline to enjoy the games at the stadium.  Or most of the other stuff that passes for "in game entertainment" these days.  When I first started going to games they didn't have the jumbotron.  They had a scoreboard that showed game information and the occasional black and yellow replay.  Fans had to pay attention or they would miss something so they were much more involved in the game. (and louder because of it).  

Maybe the NFL should think about the weekend teams wear their throwback jerseys REALLY being a throwback type game without all the extra in stadium nonsense.  I'd love to see it happen.

39 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

Honestly, I don't need cheer leaders, OR a drumline to enjoy the games at the stadium.  Or most of the other stuff that passes for "in game entertainment" these days.  When I first started going to games they didn't have the jumbotron.  They had a scoreboard that showed game information and the occasional black and yellow replay.  Fans had to pay attention or they would miss something so they were much more involved in the game. (and louder because of it).  

Maybe the NFL should think about the weekend teams wear their throwback jerseys REALLY being a throwback type game without all the extra in stadium nonsense.  I'd love to see it happen.

I don’t think anyone “needs” any other entertainment except the game but why limit the amount of entertainment you’re getting for the price of admission? 

Do i I care if the Jills came back, no. If they got rid of the drums would I stop going, no. 

But just because I don’t care for it doesn’t mean it doesn’t have its merit.

Should we get rid of all gps and mapping functions on an iPhone because I don’t use it? You know the answer to that. 

It’s a silly thing to imagine that because you’re not interested in something it could/should go away. A bit egomaniacal even. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks