Won't anyone think of the poor, sensitive Lawful Gun Owner?

LA Grant

It's sad to see kids & parents sad because a bunch of children were murdered again with a legally purchased AR-15 assault rifle. But it's not SO sad that the Legal Gun Owners should be inconvenienced in any way whatsoever. What kind of totalitarian regime are you trying to set up? How much is George Soros paying you to be a Crisis Actor? 

Do not expand background checks. Sure, you have to take behavioral tests/assessments to work at Wal-Mart but not to own a gun, which means people who are too psycho to work at Wal-Mart are still perfectly qualified to own 100 guns.

Do not expand testing & registration requirements. Sure, you need to do this maintain a driver's license. But are cars in the Second Amendment? Didn't think so. We're Patriots! By the way I also think that it's only fair that we revise traffic/vehicle laws to be as de-regulated as gun laws. "Um wait, you want to add MORE idiots on the road?" Well, sometimes the only one way to stop an idiot on the road is a good driver on the road. I say I'm a good driver, that should be enough. 

And never, ever, EVER limit the war machines that my child has access to. He's 18 so he's not ready for beer or cigarettes but this is a FREE COUNTRY and he will defend with your life his right to own any gun.

Here are some solutions that my fellow NRA-supporting Legal Gun Owning Heroes can feel comfortable with:

1) Every teacher has a gun (they can buy it with their school supplies)

2) Every door & entrance has a sheriff's deputy (I'm not paying for this with my taxes tho)

3) We need to hire a lot of new sheriff's deputies (I'm not paying, sorry, no more kids in school, not my problem)

4) New school uniform: SWAT gear. (again, not paying)

5) Thoughts 

6) Prayers

7) Mental health!! (Just not on my dime.)

USA USA USA USA

GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Like the young girl tweeted to Donny 

I don’t need your !@#$ing “thoughts and prayers!”  I want you to do something to keep it from continuing. 

DD suggests a % of teachers carry concealed weapon after they get proper training.  

1)  what are the chances of a hand gun against a semiautomatic rifle of some sort. 

2) what training is mandatory for a person under 20 who wants the buy one of these type weapons?

3) who purchases the weapons and pays for the training?

Not on your dime.  

48 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The silver lining to tragedies like this is that it exposes morons like LA Grant.

Sadly, you might be a great guy and a fellow Bills fan, but for me, you seem like the moron.

I think the big question is:  BAN THE MILITARY WEAPONS.  Why even have them?  

No one deserves being a parent of one of the girls who got shot and couldn't be identified because the damage to her body and face was so bad.  

AMERICA THE GREAT!

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The silver lining to tragedies like this is that it exposes morons like LA Grant.

Well, I understand you are just following the well trodden tactic of first demonizing your opponent, but what's your solution?

I know a lot of gun owners say its impossible to ban "assault rifles" or to even define them, is that really true? I owned an SKS and was told it could be turned into a semi-automatic easily but I never did. If they just banned all military style rifles that were non-bolt action, how difficult would that be?

18 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Sadly, you might be a great guy and a fellow Bills fan, but for me, you seem like the moron.

I think the big question is:  BAN THE MILITARY WEAPONS.  Why even have them?  

No one deserves being a parent of one of the girls who got shot and couldn't be identified because the damage to her body and face was so bad.  

AMERICA THE GREAT!

Because of the Second Amendment. Bans infringe on my inalienable rights. Next question.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, I understand you are just following the well trodden tactic of first demonizing your opponent, but what's your solution?

I know a lot of gun owners say its impossible to ban "assault rifles" or to even define them, is that really true? I owned an SKS and was told it could be turned into a semi-automatic easily but I never did. If they just banned all military style rifles that were non-bolt action, how difficult would that be?

There is no solution. It sucks that kids are getting killed. But this isn't an "epidemic," either. 

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Because of the Second Amendment. Bans infringe on my inalienable rights. Next question.

There is no solution. It sucks that kids are getting killed. But this isn't an "epidemic," either. 

There are restrictions on 1st Amendment. There are exceptions on 4th Amendment. The 2nd Amendment should have special status. We don't deal in absolutes with any of the amendments

Banning military style assault rifles, how difficult will that be when we do it?

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Hope it never happens to one of your loved ones.  Your tune will change quickly and drastically.

Just now, KW95 said:

Hope it never happens to one of your loved ones.  Your tune will change quickly and drastically.

bull ****. I'd be there screaming that we need more guns.

Don't put words in my mouth and think you would ever understand the Integrity of a man. 

• Thank you (+1) 1