LOL have you heard Mel Kiper's mock 2.0?

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol that would be awful.

Good news is mock drafts don’t mean a whole lot until the combine and pro days are done 

Fixed it....those run-on sentences can be beasts to deal with, especially when it changes the meaning.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Darnold to Denver, Mayfield to Jets, Rosen to Dolphins, and the Bills take a CB and a C...

He has the Browns drafting Allen #1 overall.  The rest is Insider so I can't see it.

Just now, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Kiper has got the Bills 1st pick like once ever ?

Has Kiper got anyone's pick like once ever? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

He has the Bills taking Mike Hughes and James Daniels.

As you know I like Mike Hughes a fair bit more than the general consensus on him, but I wouldn't go CB in the 1st.  Daniels for me isn't a first round talent.  

If Rosen is sliding down the board the Bills will move up and take him before he goes to the fish.  

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

As you know I like Mike Hughes a fair bit more than the general consensus on him, but I wouldn't go CB in the 1st.  Daniels for me isn't a first round talent.  

If Rosen is sliding down the board the Bills will move up and take him before he goes to the fish.  

I have Daniels as the highest rated center neck and neck with Wynn who I think could play the position as well.  He is in the mold of the Pouncey brothers who are on the light side.  His ability to get to the next level and use his athleticism is unmatched in this draft by anyone besides Wynn.  Price is a second round center to me.  Not even close to Daniels play athletically.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

I have Daniels as the highest rated center neck and neck with Wynn who I think could play the position as well.  He is in the mold of the Pouncey brothers who are on the light side.  His ability to get to the next level and use his athleticism is unmatched in this draft by anyone besides Wynn.  Price is a second round center to me.  Not even close to Daniels play athletically.  

I don't have Price as a 1st rounder either.  Wynn I do have a 1st on but as a G/T.   

I have wondered how Kiper has kept his job for a looooong time. McShay, who also is not the greatest by any means, makes Kiper look stupid over and over. It kind of reminds me of the scouting department version of John Clayton\Sean Salisbury. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't have Price as a 1st rounder either.  Wynn I do have a 1st on but as a G/T.   

I just think Daniels ability to get to the second level is elite.  He is what teams are looking for in terms of athleticism at that position.  Wynn could play all of the positions IMO but he would probably fair the best at guard.