Andrew Luck Has Started to Throw; Looking Sharp in Training Camp

26CornerBlitz

19 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Is he throwing Nerf footballs yet, or is he still stuck on tennis balls? 

EASY NOW! It's only been about 18 months...

These Luck stories always start out "He's THROWING AGAIN!" and then the "yeah butts" come and it turns into he's doing the throwing motion, 1/4 speed, with an empty hand, 3 times a day.

I don't expect Luck to ever be the same, but I hope I'm wrong because a 100% healthy Luck provides another barrier to NE getting to the SB.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I don't expect Luck to ever be the same, but I hope I'm wrong because a 100% healthy Luck provides another barrier to NE getting to the SB.

Barrier?  No.  A baby gate, perhaps.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/?opp_id=nwe

He sucks against NE, particularly when it counts the most.

25 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

These Luck stories always start out "He's THROWING AGAIN!" and then the "yeah butts" come and it turns into he's doing the throwing motion, 1/4 speed, with an empty hand, 3 times a day.

I don't either, but 100% Andrew Luck wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

After all the hype, the best QB of that draft was the 5'11" 3rd rounder. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Barrier?  No.  A baby gate, perhaps.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/?opp_id=nwe

He sucks against NE, particularly when it counts the most.

I know but 100% healthy Luck could all of a sudden have a 400+ yard game and if it coincides with the annual so-so Brady divisional round game they have a puncher's chance of knocking them out.

Better the Colts and Luck than the Titans or Texans, who can only score 12 points.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, aristocrat said:

Their defense is suspect.  New scheme.  Luck will be playing from behind but he will have time to throw 

They drafted 3 defensive players in the first 3 rounds, so they at least added some young talent to that defense but yeah the defense still lacks talent in several key areas. But the Colts should also be big time players in the 2019 free agency market (they have 63 million in projected space and could easily free up 20+ million in more space if some of their bigger contract players under perform) along with having an extra 2nd round pick in the 2019 draft. So their avenue for improvement beyond this season is very clear. 

I think their GM had a very clear 3 year plan. Tank 2017 to get a high draft pick (Which they then turned into even more draft capital for both 2018 and 2019) and get Luck healthy then gut the bad contracts from the team and spend smart in free agency in 2018 thus adding some talent here or there but keeping your options very open for 2019. Granted this all hinges on Andrew Luck being healthy but they did their best to protect him by not only sitting him all of last season (Thus taking him out of football for nearly 2 years) but building their offensive line up. 

I don't think Luck will ever be the same. In fact, I'll go on record saying that he has another shoulder surgery before 2019. If you aren't throwing a football by now, 18 months after your original surgery, there is clearly something still wrong you are trying to find your way around. 

• Like (+1) 1

On May 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM, TheFunPolice said:

LOL at Kim Jung QB stopping anything.   What is going to stop them with?  Wear them out with too many interceptions?

This Luck stuff is a reflection on society.  Bill Cosby is a wonderful person....James Comey is the most honorable man ever born.....Andrew Luck is still the greatest  prospect in history and everyone else is at fault....Mike Tyson is unbeatable.  We believe what we're told far too long after seeing otherwise.  Luck is a good dude and has done some good things but has choked in big spots far too often.  It is not all everyone else's fault.  The fate of the NFL does not hinge on his return.

42 minutes ago, stuvian said:

He's so fragile he's asked Tom Brady to supply him with practice balls

But alas Giselle has Tom's balls locked away..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 8:31 AM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Hey you know what they say about quarterbacks: "One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage"

If he recovers from surgery he's getting 2 birds stoned at once

• Like (+1) 1