Andrew Luck Has Started to Throw; Looking Sharp in Training Camp

26CornerBlitz

16 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yea all this info tells me Indy is not willing to trade again. I think they need there first round pick early to fill gap at DE or any other spot for that round and they have plenty of picks in second round.. no need for more at this point. 3 picks in the second round alone? I think that's a team that is happy where they are at in the draft and because where they have picks in first 2 rounds they will be a very good team.

They have quite a few needs and they might be willing to trade down again depending on how the 1st round goes. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They have quite a few needs and they might be willing to trade down again depending on how the 1st round goes. 

example?

They either get DE Chub or CB Denzel Ward.

those are there needs and they can fill one of them with Quality asap. Again. I don't see the colts moving up.

Edited by PrimeTime101

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

example?

If a gew QBs go ahead of their pick at six, they might be more inclined to trade bakc knowing they could still acquire on of the top talents.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If a gew QBs go ahead of their pick at six, they might be more inclined to trade bakc knowing they could still acquire on of the top talents.

Other needs include WR, RB, ILB all can be filled in second round.. no no and no.. my strong opinion they don't move cause all there needs can be filled in first 2 rounds exactly where they are at. At best they may trade back in late first round.

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Other needs include WR, RB, ILB all can be filled in second round.. no no and no.. my strong opinion they don't move cause all there needs can be filled in first 2 rounds exactly where they are at. At best they may trade back in late first round.

Okay. 

Luck Hasn't Thrown 'The Duke', Not Feeling 'Perfect'

After missing the entire 2017 season with a mysterious, lingering injury to his throwing arm, Andrew Luck is appealing to the Indianapolis faithful for patience as the Colts assemble for Phase 1 of their offseason program.

Toiling through an extraordinarily deliberate rehabilitation program, Luck began throwing again in February. To this point in the process, however, he has yet to reach the next level of throwing "The Duke" -- the NFL's official football.

"When the time is right," Luck explained, "I'll pick it up."

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Luck Hasn't Thrown 'The Duke', Not Feeling 'Perfect'

After missing the entire 2017 season with a mysterious, lingering injury to his throwing arm, Andrew Luck is appealing to the Indianapolis faithful for patience as the Colts assemble for Phase 1 of their offseason program.

Toiling through an extraordinarily deliberate rehabilitation program, Luck began throwing again in February. To this point in the process, however, he has yet to reach the next level of throwing "The Duke" -- the NFL's official football.

"When the time is right," Luck explained, "I'll pick it up."

This is the injury Luck has, as I understand it:  http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2004/05/labrum_it_nearly_killed_him.html

It ain't good.

Edited by dave mcbride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, Worstcaseontario said:

I really hope he heals and is better than ever, if not my fantasy team is donezo

Me too. Is my qb in franchise league. Might be time to move on. F@#$

2 things- 

1) I maintain that if something happens to set Luck back, Nick Foles will be wearing a horeshoe come September. (I hope Luck recovers though) 

2) If Luck's career, as we have known it to this point, is over, can we create a petition to have the Colts forceably sold and Jim Irsay (and anyone else in this mess) jailed? 

I feel like I've read this exact same story 5 times over the past year

Then the follow up is always... "well, not throwing footballs..."

Tubby guys in sweats can throw footballs on a sunny day in the park, so when an NFL QB can't or won't throw a football for 2 years almost I worry.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2