Andrew Luck Has Started to Throw; Looking Sharp in Training Camp

26CornerBlitz

On 2/20/2018 at 6:45 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

And what did Josh McDaniels find out about Luck's shoulder that caused him to back out of that job?

The evil empire called him back into the fold. Not much to do with Andrew Luck.

8 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

“Tossing other types of balls”

hahha. Im sorry i couldnt refrain. ??‍♂️

he'll be ready as soon as he can"

well, he can't be ready any sooner than he can....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Their version of "Trust the Process" is lame. 

Chip on the shoulder? He's got a $140m contract. I think he's got all the motivation he'll ever need right there

If he plays this year, I think it's going to be ugly. He was always a bit sloppy and turnover prone, I don't think he's going to get better after not throwing a football for 18 months. 

On May 10, 2018 at 11:37 AM, whatdrought said:

2 things- 

1) I maintain that if something happens to set Luck back, Nick Foles will be wearing a horeshoe come September. (I hope Luck recovers though) 

2) If Luck's career, as we have known it to this point, is over, can we create a petition to have the Colts forceably sold and Jim Irsay (and anyone else in this mess) jailed? 

You are so right about part 2 comrade.  Kim Jung QB must never be  blamed for anything.  It was Irsay that caused the repeated missed plays on 4th and 1 and cost the Colts games.  It was Irsay setting a record playoff turnover pace.  I learned this from Tom Tuttle in Tacoma Washington.

The Colts drafted 2 guards high to set up their offensive line and thanks to that trade down they were able to add 3 pieces to their defense high up. They sat Luck for a year to get him healthy and Luck is coming back to a team that is set up to protect him (They also have an extra 2nd next year which sets up another good draft for them.) 

Luck is too good and too young to not have a successful career. I still think they are a year away from competing (Outside of TY and Ebron there isn't much at the skill positions and their defense needs more help.) But they should be much more competitive with Luck back behind a better O-line and some significant talent added to the defense. 

But the Colts look to be on the right track, Luck really needed that massive time away from the game to heal and the Colts needed to get in a better position talent wise. 

18 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

The Colts drafted 2 guards high to set up their offensive line and thanks to that trade down they were able to add 3 pieces to their defense high up. They sat Luck for a year to get him healthy and Luck is coming back to a team that is set up to protect him (They also have an extra 2nd next year which sets up another good draft for them.) 

Luck is too good and too young to not have a successful career. I still think they are a year away from competing (Outside of TY and Ebron there isn't much at the skill positions and their defense needs more help.) But they should be much more competitive with Luck back behind a better O-line and some significant talent added to the defense. 

But the Colts look to be on the right track, Luck really needed that massive time away from the game to heal and the Colts needed to get in a better position talent wise. 

Their defense is suspect.  New scheme.  Luck will be playing from behind but he will have time to throw 

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

He killed Luck’s career and the murder weapon was a pathetic OLine? 

Luck was complicit in killing his own career by re-signing with that dreadful organization.

He would have gotten paid anywhere.  He CHOSE to stay in Indy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Luck was complicit in killing his own career by re-signing with that dreadful organization.

He would have gotten paid anywhere.  He CHOSE to stay in Indy.

True. He got the money a little earlier....and SO MUCH OF IT!  That would be hard to turn down.  Now he’s collecting it for nothing. He's either a fool for staying, or a genius for getting paid before he got hurt (always a risk with any team). Either way, he’s one RICH guy!