Andrew Luck Has Started to Throw; Looking Sharp in Training Camp

26CornerBlitz

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm Frank Reich and my team is drafting 3rd overall, I want a different plan

Seriously. Especially if the Giants stay put and select Barkley. Not like Luck has really won anything but a bunch of regular season games anyways. Might be time to admit that he may not come back or more than likely will be a shell of his former self.

Edited by Luka

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

it sucks that Luck has basically vanished from the league for what seems like forever now

We need up and coming young QBs and lots of them, especially in the AFC. No more byes to the Super Bowl for the cheating scum!

I see your point in terms of knocking off the Pats.

But I am hoping all the good young QBS go the NFC, (except for the one the Bills draft of course) that way there will be less competition in the AFC for the Bills!

11 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Well worst case in Ontario you can always sit him on the bench and pick up one of the rookies out of this years draft

I traded my 1sts away for terrible qbs in prior years

10 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

It's all about denial and error, Bubbs. 

It dosnt take rocket appliances to throw a damn football

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, FearLess Price said:

Facts.

Also this is the guy some are banging the table for us to trade for? No thanks. Indy can keep the injury riddled AW and maybe we can trade them Tyrod, 21, 22, and a 3rd for that 3rd overall pick.

I'd trade for him.  Go big or stay home.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Andrew Luck Has Started to Throw; Expected to Be Ready for Training Camp
  • 3 weeks later...

yea all this info tells me Indy is not willing to trade again. I think they need there first round pick early to fill gap at DE or any other spot for that round and they have plenty of picks in second round.. no need for more at this point. 3 picks in the second round alone? I think that's a team that is happy where they are at in the draft and because where they have picks in first 2 rounds they will be a very good team.