NFL Sunday Ticket Price Increase for 2018

26CornerBlitz

On 2/20/2018 at 5:26 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

DirecTV Raises Price for NFL Sunday Ticket

DirecTV is raising prices on its NFL Sunday Ticket package, which is the only way to watch every NFL game. 

DirectTV does not show some games. Was the Jets at Bills snowstorm game on TV? Nope. Was the Miami at San Diego wild fire game on TV? Nope.

They also do not show some NBA playoff games. For example was the NY Knicks at Miami Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 on TV a few years ago? Nope. I complained to both DirecTV and NBS, with no luck.

On 2/20/2018 at 6:18 AM, njodogg said:

Well....... I just finished hanging TV's in my new man cave this past weekend. DirecTV will have my money. Cheaper than the bar! 

TVs.jpg

Has this been photoshopped? It is almost April 1.  No one has five TV's in one room. No one even has two. No one is that wealthy.

Edited by mileena
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/20/2018 at 6:41 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Recouping losses is now "greed"?

Yes. How about someone pay me for all of my "losses", aka price increases in rent, bills, gas, food, etc.

Edited by mileena

On 2/20/2018 at 9:43 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

It wasn't tough for me.  I got it at no cost last season and expect to do the same in 2018.

How did you get it at no cost?????

On 2/20/2018 at 1:51 PM, Jerry Christ said:

All that and that cheap roof ceiling tile foam

It's actually expensive. Similar to carpet tile and to business who have similar set ups. Easier to access the space to run wiring, etc.

4 hours ago, mileena said:

How did you get it at no cost?????

When I called I received $45 off a month for 12 months and $17 off my bill for 6 months....The Ticket was $62 a month for 6 months..you don't need 5 question marks...one will do

Edited by nucci

10 hours ago, mileena said:

Has this been photoshopped? It is almost April 1.  No one has five TV's in one room. No one even has two. No one is that wealthy.

I am not sure what your getting at. Probably trying to give m a hard time or something. Its actually pretty reasonably priced. Its just 5 Vizio TV's. Yes its also a drop ceiling much easier to run wires. Finished the whole basement off for like 3k. 

Regardless its pretty awesome for sports. I have been enjoying tourney time as well! Feel Free to rip on me. No skin off my back. 

TV3.jpg