NFL Network to replay Snow Game

JÂy RÛßeÒ

11 hours ago, eball said:

Also the scene of McDermott's most questionable game management decision of the season -- punting in OT when a tie would have virtually eliminated the Bills.  It worked out, but even in retrospect I don't think it was one of his better moments.

It worked so obviously it was the right call.

It was a greatly coached game IMHO.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:27 PM, Logic said:

Bills wouldn't have won that game without two in-season roster additions by Brandon Beane: Kelvin Benjamin and Deonte Thompson.

Benjamin, obviously, caught the only Bills touchdown in regulation with a perfectly timed leap. Thompson with the long catch of the wobbly Joe Webb pass to set up the winning Shady touchdown run.

Following Joe Webb's awful end-of-game interception throw, we came a missed Vinatieri kick away from losing that game, which would have resulted in the Bills not making the playoffs. Crazy.

Then they would have missed playoffs.

I felt I needed to repeat that. :D

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/19/2018 at 10:27 PM, Logic said:

Following Joe Webb's awful end-of-game interception throw, we came a missed Vinatieri kick away from losing that game, which would have resulted in the Bills not making the playoffs. Crazy.

And I don't think anyone donated a thing to his foundation after that...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

I loved both, but it’s certainly not beautiful football. I get that....

But it’s special in another way. 

Agree so much with this. It was a unique event, something people will never forget.

People griping about X’s and O’s should probably  loosen up a little bit.

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Agree so much with this. It was a unique event, something people will never forget.

People griping about X’s and O’s should probably  loosen up a little bit.

i'm definitely gonna dvr it and add it to the list of games I watch buzzed up on random Friday nights this offseason. right along with the week 17 fins/end of bengals game that I remembered to dvr. 

that being said.... my god I was frustrated during that game. defense buckled late. freaking joe webb at qb. the punt in OT that seemed to doom us to a tie.... I just remember sitting there after the W having to tell myself to relax and remember that we won and to enjoy it. LOL. I think i'll be able to do that better now that I know the outcome. 

I would love to see the broadcast.

Only saw clips and hilites, but want to see the full broadcast sometime.

Yes there was your typical Billsy playcalls/quarterbacks, but I’d much rather have a blast watching it all in the snow as opposed to our annual 17-13 December Dolphins game in 42 degree rain.

I absolutely loved Joe Webb off the bench, fantastic plot line to add to an already crazy game.

Why was the snow game fun?   Because Tre' White was dancing a lot.  

9 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I would love to see the broadcast.

Only saw clips and hilites, but want to see the full broadcast sometime.

Yes there was your typical Billsy playcalls/quarterbacks, but I’d much rather have a blast watching it all in the snow as opposed to our annual 17-13 December Dolphins game in 42 degree rain.

I absolutely loved Joe Webb off the bench, fantastic plot line to add to an already crazy game.

Too bad he didn't play that great.