NFL Network to replay Snow Game

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Bills wouldn't have won that game without two in-season roster additions by Brandon Beane: Kelvin Benjamin and Deonte Thompson.

Benjamin, obviously, caught the only Bills touchdown in regulation with a perfectly timed leap. Thompson with the long catch of the wobbly Joe Webb pass to set up the winning Shady touchdown run.

Following Joe Webb's awful end-of-game interception throw, we came a missed Vinatieri kick away from losing that game, which would have resulted in the Bills not making the playoffs. Crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I thought it was cool and enjoyed it at the time, but in all honesty, it's not worth watching again.

At least that's my take on it.

I certainly wouldn’t watch the whole thing, but a few minutes for chuckles would be good for me. I especially liked the not so close FG attempt that may have cost Vinatieri a fortune. I guess there was no protest option for him. 

It was certainly ugly football, but entertaining. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bills wouldn't have won that game without two in-season roster additions by Brandon Beane: Kelvin Benjamin and Deonte Thompson.

Benjamin, obviously, caught the only Bills touchdown in regulation with a perfectly timed leap. Thompson with the long catch of the wobbly Joe Webb pass to set up the winning Shady touchdown run.

Following Joe Webb's awful end-of-game interception throw, we came a missed Vinatieri kick away from losing that game, which would have resulted in the Bills not making the playoffs. Crazy.

Also would've won the game if Vinatieri didn't hit the ridiculous 43 yard extra point.

Also would've lost without the penalty on the 2-point attempt that preceded Vinatieri's extra point.

Crazy indeed (without even mentioning the OT punt).  

I was surprised it was not one of the top 10 games of 2017. The way the guys including backups came together and got that game, it made me think for the first time, this could really be the year this ends. And it did!

I still have it on DVR as well. I plan to watch it 4th of July weekend.

Also the scene of McDermott's most questionable game management decision of the season -- punting in OT when a tie would have virtually eliminated the Bills.  It worked out, but even in retrospect I don't think it was one of his better moments.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I thought it was cool and enjoyed it at the time, but in all honesty, it's not worth watching again.

At least that's my take on it.

I agree. That game reminded me of watching the late night channels that we didn't get but if I stared long and hard enough I could see a boob every 20 minutes. Probably why I needed LASIK later in life!

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I still have it on my DVR.  

I just got rid of it last week.  

Shady, I have a young child and there is only so much space on the DVR.  I still have the victory of the Patriots at home, the home victory over the Vikings, the home victory over the Raiders (same year as the patriot victory), and both the re-broadcast and documentary of the comeback game.  Throw in the 30 for 30s and documentaries on the Four Falls, the 1983 draft, Jim Kelly, as well as the NFL Network documentary on the Bills' SB years, plus the finish of the Bengals game this year and the local news stations covering the day the Bills ended the drought and the most recent Bills documentary "Playoff Caliber"...and...well, I think that's it.