Stupid Tyrod Articles

Wagon Circler

5 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

The Bills are NOT keeping Tyrod Taylor. It is a certainty.

The only thing certain about what you said is that its just your opinion.  And I don't even think TT will be a Bill next year, but I also recognize its certainly quite possible.  

The funniest part is people freak out about him being a Bill next year as if it also means he is the QB moving forward.  If TT is a Bill, its probably because the Bills drafted a top rookie and TT is just playing out the last year of his contract to be the Vet that starts until the rookie is ready.  And if the rookie beats out TT in preseason, then you got a much better backup QB than noodle arm Peterman who damn near throws a pick six every time he passes outside the hash marks.

It actually makes a lot more sense to pay TT one more year, than sign a relatively expensive starting quality FA vet that will likely be a 2 year deal to do so.  TT comes off the books after next year, so who cares what he makes this year, Bills can afford it.   And with the rookie starting by then, they can sign a cheaper backup type QB in FA and have more cap room instead of having a high priced backup QB like Bradford or someone another year chewing up cap space.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Speaking of stupid Tyrod articles...

I just read a prediction today on a major football website predicting landing spots for pending free agent QBs.

For Tyrod, they listed Denver, stating that the Shanahan offense and all of its rollouts and playaction passing would be a great fit for his skillset. It's almost like they didn't watch a single Bills game or something! :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

So what makes this thought special enough to warrant it's own thread? 

Again, are there awards given out for new tyrod posts and everyone just wants to take a kick at the can? 

Everyone gets mad about the TBD portion and the buffalo news articles, but the changes to the stadium wall seem just as frustrating these days. 

Instead of the generally well thought out posts that used to occur, why do we now have posts that instead of being placed in the corresponding existing threads just end up as new ones?

Instead of reading for a sec, people decide to start a topic with the 1st random thought that crosses their mind like it's something no one else has considered from their arm chair and deemed special. You want me to read your opinion, but you can't be bothered to see if it's already being discussed? Sure, I could stop reading it - but that would be a shame bc there really are some excellent takes and well formed opinions. It never used to be that ... now you REALLY have to sift through the crap to find the good stuff. 

It's as bad as these idiots on YouTube who film themselves giving their opinions on the draft but the 1st thing out of their mouth is 'I haven't watched the tape yet' . Really? You can't be bothered to do the work to form an opinion but yet you expect someone to take the time to watch your or crappy video apparently based on your pre existing non well informed opinions?? 

It's like everything has turned into the most cliche football convo you hear at the bar from the guy who has hardly watched a game all year but has a grand master plan on a return to glory...

Ya.. talking football is fun...

And yes, I just hijacked your tyrod thread. Maybe at least something worthwhile will happen in it now :)

Edited by gobills1212

I like Tyrod Taylor alot. I wish he had a more success in Buffalo. I held out hope but it just wasn't getting done. I don't know exactly why and I'm no expert but last year I would have to think the offense was kinda bad. 

The reason I agree that Tyrod Taylor is done in Buffalo is because they benched him. You don't bench your QB unless he is doing something to make you want to bench him. He got a rookie killed publicly because he wanted to bench Tyrod that bad.

I don't think coming back into the game meant anything except Peterman couldn't last out there at that point. I don't think feelings change that easy. I don't think they make a move like that unless they are in a panic because what is happening isn't working. I bet if Peterman could of lasted in games and wasn't 5 interceptions not ready he would of stayed out there.

I don't hate Tyrod and have no agenda when I agree Tyrod isn't starting next year. If they could build the offense around him and it was more productive I would be all for that. People can disagree that the benching wasn't a big deal. I just trust this coach is serious and benching Tyrod was serious to him. I could be wrong. I do think the benching was the end of him but if that didn't do it I am sure it was the Playoff game that sealed the deal.

I would be shocked honestly if Tyrod started for the Bills next year. I really don't care if it happens I just want more production please. I just don't think it is happening based completely on a benching. 

Edited by Lfod

7 hours ago, Lfod said:

I don't hate Tyrod and have no agenda when I agree Tyrod isn't starting next year.

I would be shocked honestly if Tyrod started for the Bills next year. I really don't care if it happens I just want more production please. I just don't think it is happening based completely on a benching

Rationality doesn't work well here ;) ;)   

• Haha (+1) 1